B). Dont let him sew your eyes

Oh yeah if anyone is wondering if you and Kyle had a baby ..yes baby~
And here she is~

yes baby~And here she is~

What will you name her?

And also you guys adopted Logan , he is now a member of your family :D
------------------------------
-Caught you with my strings-

You glare at him and shook your head .
"No way". You answered . He gave a low chuckle and raise a brow.

"Why not?...so you're not being honest to your words?". He said .
"That's so f*ck up! I'll let you sew my eyes just to prove to you I love you?!". You yelled .
He only smiles at you .
"Why can't I just tell you ? You just think I'm just one of those girls that cheated on you". You said .

He sighs at you and turn his back on you. You gritted your teeth angrily and forced him to turn back .
"You know what ...I don't love you..I just say that because we're friends ..and I love you as a friend ". You said to him. He smiles at you .

"Well...I...DONT ".

Something suddenly stab you in your chest , you look down and saw Kyle stab you using a shear .

He laughs at you and smirks .

"I knew it ..you're just like all of them..those girls that left me..you are just the same as them..". He said .

Blood escape your lips as your body drops down on the floor .
Your vision starts to blurry .
"You're nothing but a b*tch". That's the only thing you heard before your life end.

............
...................
..........................
1 year later -

"(Y/n) still can't be found ". Your cousin said who is chatting with Aiden and Luciel.
"Btw where's Chase?". Aiden asked .
"Chase..he..he still can't get over (y/n) , he's with Ashley , Ashley's trying her best to comfort him". Your cousin said .

Can't be found huh? Luciel thought .
"Anyway where's your other friend Kyle ? I never heard from him ". (C/n) said .
"Hahaha Kyle? He too can't get over (y/n) , he's depressed...anyway I have to go ..I need to visit him if he's feeling okay ". Luciel stands up and leaves .