Chapter 14 - Hooded figures

It was morning and Elizabeth was home. Through her eyes she could only see clouds and her world was completely upside down.
Am I dead?

She began to wonder as  her vision became very blurred.

She slowly began to stand up yet she felt stuck in her surreal frame of mind.

Looking down and her gown, all she could see was blood and rips that had occurred. Her arms and knees were completely grazed yet she had no reconciliation as to what had happened to her.

A figure began to approach her.

Highly unusual she thought.

I usually only see these figures at night.

The figure work a long black coat with a hood covering its face, not dissimilar  to the figure she had seen that night.

More and more figures began to appear in her room. Elizabeth felt a flush of fear right through her as she began shaking.

There were six figures, each of them circled around Elizabeth and began chanting:
"Sacrifice yourself" they repeated.

The room became chaos as the changing became louder and louder. Elizabeth then began to see bats and rats flashing in front and all around her.

Meanwhile each of the figures pulled out a sharp  sword pointing it at Elizabeth.

"Sacrifice yourself," they continued.

What did I do wrong to deserve this? She pondered.

The only colours she began to see were green and purple as the room began to turn into a blur. Her vision then turned black as she faded out of conciousness.

***

"Elizabeth!" Said a stern voice "why are you on the floor." Her mother questioned her.

"Help!! These men in black coats want to kill me!!!" She said sounding distressed.

"Elizabeth, no one is there, don't be stupid child. "