Chapter 8 - A nasty little boy

"Harry?" Questioned William in a confused tone.

Without the slightest bit of curiosity as to why William was so confused Elizabeth started forward.

She attempted to wrap her arms tightly around the mysterious figure. However she was soon stopped by a huge push!

"Help! Did you see that? This crazy woman just tried to assault me. Take her away William!" Yelled Harry.

What is happening, he's supposed to be my saviour!

William took Elizabeth by the hand and forcefully dragged her into a large, empty room with just an old chair and table.

Elizabeth's tears fell fast like a waterfall. Her eyes glimmered in the light. Heartbreak could easily be spotted in the crazy women's eyes.

She sat down on the chair gracefully. Resting her head against the table she began sobbing uncontrollably.

William, not exactly knowing what to do with himself, crept forward. He was standing closer and closer to Elizabeth. Eventually he kneeled down in front of her.

Somehow his hand appeared on hers as they drew closer and closer to each other.

Authors note: I'm off school at the moment so I managed to complete 3 chapters today. :-) The next one is on it's way. So have William and Harry swapped personalities? :-p