Chapitre 22 : Se Réconcilier

A/N: Just kidding! Publishing two chapters at a same time! I don't want to see my readers suffer in the previous chapter! Anyways, here it is! Enjoy!

Remy and Git didn't talk to each other after that incident. When Git came over to the bistro, Remy tried to not make any eye contact with him. He just continued on his chef work. I shouldn't have slapped him in a face. He must be very upset about this, Remy thought as he thought about what happened yesterday. He wanted to go apologize, but he was too scared to approach to him. I should, try to talk to him... no let's give him some time, what if he doesn't want to talk with me?

When Git peeked over at Remy while showing off his muscles to other baby rats, Remy was just working. Why did I say such things? Git thought as he let out a deep sigh, I'm pretty sure Remy is so upset about this. I didn't mean to say that. I deserved the face slap. I should go talk to him... but... oh my goodness... Even Git was too scared to approach to him.

Usually, Remy was trying to smile while cooking, but his face was not even close to smiling. Is something wrong with him? Colette thought as she watched Remy cook. Although he's not making any silly mistakes today, he doesn't seem to be in a good mood. Well, since he's not making any mistakes, I'll just let him be. Remy had no idea that Colette was worried about his feelings while working.

Even during lunch break, neither Git nor Remy decided to see each other. Remy quietly sipped his stew and chewed his bread. Git just sat at the table, gazing at the sky and the cloud. Emile noticed something suspicious. Whenever they went to go visit the bistro together, Git would always stay with Remy during lunch break. But he saw neither stepping in or out to see each other. Something is up... I wonder what happened between those two... but it never hurts to ask, Emile thought as he observed them.

"Hey, Git, what's the matter between you two?" Emile asked as he walked up to Git.

"It's none of your business," Git replied, without looking at him. He sounded angry, but the truth is, he was very guilty that he didn't want to say anything.

"All right, what really happened?" Emile asked again, even though in his head, he kept thinking, Looks like these guys fought. What really happened?

"I don't know," Git said as he got up, "Don't ask me, sorry but I'm just not really in a mood to talk." He finished as he walked away. Emile didn't give up. He went into talk to Remy, who was unhappily chewing on his food.

"Remy, what happened to you and Git?" Emile asked.

"You don't need to know, leave me alone," Remy replied sorrowfully after swallowing his mouthful. Emile could hear the guilt from Remy's 'sad' voice. He was his brother after all. He knows how he sounds like when he is guilty as he kept a lot of secrets from his dad.

Emile stepped out. They definitely fought. He thought as he walked back to the colony. I need to figure out something so that they can get back together! But I need to ask dad for advice. He was a little unconfident but he needed to do something so that they can back together. After all, they were about to be forced to break up because of him.

When he walked into the colony, he immediately walked up to his dad to tell him about the whole situation between Remy and Git. Before, Django went crazy for making Remy unhappy, Emile tried to ease him as he said that every couples fight at one point, and sometimes, it is healthy for the relationship. After talking for several hours, they decided that they should bring both of them together and try to let them talk out of it.

Friday came before the knew it. Remy was about to walk back home but then Emile stopped Remy just in time.

"Remy!" Emile called, "Let's go to the colony! Dad wants to talk to you!" Without any suspicion, Remy decided to walk to the colony with Emile. Emile breathed heavily yet silently because he was nervous about the outcome. Remy had to face Git in any moment. Remy kept walking, completely unobservant of Emile's behavior. Emile noticed that Remy was still not happy. "Remy, I haven't seen you smile for such a long time. Is everything okay?" He tried to sound very worried when he was really anxious.