AARON......I'M SO SCARED

EMILY'S POV
I wake up and my Aaron is beside me and I could hear his heart beat as my head rested on his chest. I wake him up with a kiss and ever since Hotch got back from the hospital i am always scared that something bad will happen to him and he always tells me that it is not good for the baby and I always say i know. So he gives me and my belly a kiss and we get ready for work. We get dressed and as i am doing my hair,Hotch comes behind me and holds my waist and i can't help but smile at him. He turns me around and i keep smiling and he looks in my eyes and he says you are going to be the best mommy ever and i tell him you are going to be the best daddy ever. So we leave for work and when we get there,the first thing i do is run to Hotch's office because my back is killing me and Hotch's chair he has at his desk is really comfortable. When i sat in his chair Reid bursts in and says no one sit on the chair but it was too late. I asked Reid why not.........the answer was terrible.........Reid says because someone planted a bomb under the chair. I looked at Aaron and he said oh my god, you're fully aware that Em is pregnant right. Reid looks at my belly and he looks so scared and he leaves.  Then i see Penelope run in and she looks like she is about to cry and i told her i was going to be okay I promise you okay penny. She looks at Aaron an asks him of she could hold my other hand because Aaron had my other one. He looks at penny and says yes, so penny had one hand in mine and on hand on my baby bump. Then  penny had to go work so me and Aaron were left alone and i stared to cry and he told me to hang on but i knew it wasn't. I told him i am scared because I don't want to lose another baby. Around a year ago,Em was blessed with a little baby boy and one day she was outside in her backyard and a bomb went off in the other yard next to her and the blast killed her baby and to this day she hates bombs and the father was Aaron of course.Aaron looked at me and said no Em, we are getting rid of this bomb and you and the little one will be just fine. I looked at him and said Aaron...... I'm so scared and I don't want to lose this baby i went through enough last year and I don't think i am fit to be a mom at all because i killed the last one Aaron. I felt my eyes fill with tears and i knew that if anything happens to this baby and i make it out alive I could never have a baby ever again thanks to Morgan. But when Aaron looks at me i know he really loves me and he is super excited about this baby and I don't want him to be let down if i lose his baby. I start to cry and Aaron holds my hand tighter and i hear Reid say bomb squad is here now on there way in now. Aaron looked at me and told me everything is going to be okay and I believe him. Soon the bomb squad arrived and they told Aaron he had to leave but he refused and he yelled THAT IS MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS SITTING ON A BOMB AND YOU THINK I AM LEAVING HER,HELL NO. I told him please honey you have to leave I don't want you to get hurt,i am going to be fine trust me okay. He said nothing and just let my hand go and he kissed my baby bump and told me be safe Em i will see you in a few minutes okay. I give him a nod and he leaves. But not even two seconds go by and Aaron runs back in and says i am never leaving you alone Emily especially when this is happening so you can't get rid of me that easy. I smile and say fine but stay away from the bomb okay. So they tell Me to stay still and i try not to but i move i bit and Aaron tell me to stop moving and I can't help but cry. The leader of the bomb squad says the bomb is gone and i get up and run into Aaron's arms and i just sob and sob. I see penelope come in and se hugs me and says i knew you could make it Em. I look at Aaron and i said thank god you came to my side to be with me or i could have died right here. And he lifts my chin and he kisses me and says i am so proud of you Em you stayed strong  and this new life is going to be amazing for us Em.