mother and fatherhood

Emily's pov

i wake up to the babies crying so i wake up Aaron and told him the babies are crying. He gives me a kiss and we go see our 3 week old babies. We both walk in and i give Matthew a kiss on his forehead and i notice that his head was very hot and it was not normal. Soon Aaron walks in and says Victoria's head was also hot,at this point i start to panic and the first thing i do is try to calm Matthew down and get him to sleep. he slowly falls asleep and Aaron gets Victoria to sleep as well. He walks into the living room and i am in tears because i have no clue what to do about the twins. He takes me in his arms and says it is going to be okay baby, we should go get some medication for the twins. i give him a nod and said the babies are fighters like there mother. I lean in and i give him a kiss and i tell him i love him and it is not long after when both of the twins wake up and there tempature went up and a lot too. I look at Aaron and said i hate to say this but i think we should go to the hospital. He gives me a look and says are you sure you want to do this baby because we could always call JJ for help. I look at him as i rock my daughter to sleep. He looks at me and says alright we are going to the hospital kids but we are not going to hurt you okay Aaron says as he walks into the car and puts the kids in their car seats. As i drive i see Aaron is worried about the kids and i am as well but i am driving as fast as i can. soon Aaron tells me to pull over so i do and he says....OH SHIT MATTHEW JUST PASSED OUT.