welcome home Matthew and Victoria!!

Emily's pov

As i am holding Victoria, i felt something i have never felt before in my life, i felt like.....like a mother and me and Aaron are the first out of the team to have kids and it is pretty special. soon i see Aaron walk back in with Matthew and the team and there reaction was priceless. Rossi knew because we kinda told him so there would be one person aware of what is happening,Reid was super happy, Penelope had her oh my god face and she was crying as well as JJ. so the team all got to hold each baby and and the girls were the most excited about the twins and i think Aaron smiled for more then 10 minutes for the first time in like ever. he looks like a proud dad of twin, we are lucky that this happened to us because not only did i get blessed with one but two little bundles of joy. i have never been so happy in my life. the team asked us how we are going to handle them at night and we had the idea of one night i have Matthew and he has Victoria and then the next night i have Victoria and he has Matthew, we thought it was a good idea. soon the doctor walks in and tells us we can go home tonight with the twins and we could leave right now if we wanted to,me and Aaron wanted to get home and get ready to raise the babies and watch them grow up. Aaron says he is going to get the baby car seats for the kids because he forgot them at home because we never had much time because my water broke. so i am left alone with both babies. i looked at both of them and said if this is how you are going to be when we get home then you guys are amazing sleepers and i love you both so much and you have no idea what you did to me and your father but we fell in love with you both right when i saw those 2 lines and i don't know what me and your father would ever do without you both with us,you are giving your father a reason not to go to work for 9 months and i am proud of you both for that because i can't even do that for the life of me. just then Aaron walks in and he has both car seats and i really want to leave. we get the kids in their car seats and and in the car and we are on our way home. 20 minutes later we are home and i am so excited to show the kids were they were living. Aaron gets the door open and we get the kids out of the car seats and i have Matthew and Aaron has Victoria and we both say welcome home you guys,this is where mommy's and daddy's life is about to start with you both in it and we would never have it any other way.