*03*

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s the first day of school and my day was bad, I’m not lucky today because I had encountered one of the kingkas of this school. And the last thing that I want to do is to meet or get involved to the kingka’s business and now it happen on the first day of class. Argggghhhh.

I went to my classroom and wait for our teacher to come. After 5786456 minutes the teacher came and we start our lesson. I fell asleep because I’m bored in class.

“Miss Seo!!!” the teacher called me.

“Miss Seo” he called me again but I didn’t respond.

I felt that someone was poking me, and then I slowly open my eyes and lift up my head.

“Miss Seo, it’s the first day of class and you just sleep, am I a bored teacher to you?” she said angrily.

“Chosuhamnida seongsaengnim” i stand up and bow.

“You’re so lucky today because first day of class and you will get a detention” the teacher said.

“Ne, chosuhamnida” I said apologetic.

“Meet me at the teacher’s office after your class.” The teacher said to me.

“Ne”

After an hour of class, the school is over and I have to go to the teacher’s office. I knock on the door and look for Mr. Ahn my teacher in History subject where I get my first detention.

“Miss Seo, for your first detention, you will clean the classrooms of this floor” he said.

“Sir, how many classrooms are there in this floor?” I asked.

“We have six classroom for this floor and don’t worry you’re not the only one cleaning the six classroom. Let’s wait for them” he informs me.

“Sorry sir, we’re late” the late boys said, when I looked at them it’s none other than the kingkas of this school. They are five people.

“It’s the worst day of my life, geez” I thought.

“Miss Seo, they are the one who will be helping you because they also got a detention” Mr. Ahn said.

“Guys, she’s also got a detention so please assist her because it’s her first time to see the school, she’s a transferee here and please do assist or guide her” Mr. Ahn inform the five boys.

“Ne seongsaengnim” they said and they all looked at me.

“Enjoy your first detention on a first day guys” Mr. Ahn said and he left us.

“Can you guys please stop staring at me???” I said to them angrily.

“Hyung, she looks familiar” one of the boys said.

“Ne, she’s the one with Kai at the cafeteria” one of them answers to the one who’s asking.

“Excuse me, can you please show me the classroom that we’re going to clean?” I said sarcastically.

“Hyung, I don’t like her” one of the boys whisper but I heard it.

“Did you ask me if I like you too?” I said while rolling my eyes. “Can you please show me the classroom instead of just talking here” I added.

“Let’s go start cleaning the classroom” the one said, and then I follow them.

“Since we have six room that we’re going to clean let’s divide ourselves into three groups since we’re six. Two people per group” one of the boys said.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol”

“Lay and me” Chen said.

“Tao and this girl”

“But hyung, I don’t want to be with her” Tao whined.

“Yah!!! maknae” Lay said then Tao pouts.

“Don’t worry panda boy I’m not going to bite you” I said lazily.

“What did you call me?” Tao asked pissed.

“Are you deaf?” I asked him while raising one of my eye brows.

“What’s wrong with you, pig head?” Tao asked me.

“Excuse me?” I asked him clenching my fist.

“Are you deaf?” he asked, pissing me of.

“Shut up panda boy. Let’s start cleaning the room that was assigned to us so that we can have our separate way” I said then left him.

“Whatever pig head” he said but I just ignore him and start cleaning.

After we finish our first assign room, we proceed to the second and last room that we’re going to clean.

“Panda boy, can you please do that faster?” I asked him.

“Here, clean it if you want” he said and he throw the eraser board to me, it’s the last thing that we need to clean so that we can go home.

“Yah!!!! Are you crazy?” I yelled at him.

“I think you are” he said back to me then he leaves the classroom but before he leaves.

“YAH!!!! PANDA BOY” I shouts his name.

“Whatever pig head, you want me to be faster, so I give the eraser to you so that you’re not going to nag at me, tsk” he pissed me of.

*******************************************************************************************