The beginning a Tiva story

This is my second book about tiva.

*Ziva's pov*

I walked into the squadroom. First as usual with my new engagement ring on from Ray. I was so happy to finally settle down with someone so special to me. I noticed Tonys bag so I just sat there and admired my engagement ring. It was beautiful a simple ring and a few small diamonds. I sat there starring at it not bothered by anyone in my own little world.

*Tonys pov*

I walked into the squadroom and noticed Ziva sat at her desk starring at her hand. I walked to mine and she didn't even notice. I threw a papper ball at her and she didn't even look up. I walked over.

"Ziva what are you looking at?"

She didn't talk so I nudged her shoulder and she looked up.

"What Tony?" She said lovingly. This is weird.

"Why are you looking at your hand?"

"Oh. I just got engaged see" She showed me her hand and I just froze. Shocked and disappointed that I didn't get to do it. Just as I was about to say something Abby came in squeeling when she saw the ring. Which made everyone look at her and Ziva who was now jumping up and down on the spot with Abby. I couldn't bare it and walked to the men's room.

*Ziva's pov *

I was talking to Abby jumping up and down when Gibbs and McGee came in they all said congratulations and we went back to work. Until I saw Tony was gone. I got up and walked to the men's room and locked it behind me when I heard crying. I was so annoyed at my self for making Tony cry so I walked over to him.

"Tony!" The crying stopped and he came out from one of the stalls. I didn't know what to do I had obviously hurt him. I ran over and hugged him I didn't want my partner crying or even me but with everything that had happened over the weekend I burst into tears cradling Tony in my arms. " Hey I don't want you crying its your day you just got engaged" He said calmly which made me cry more.

"I-I-I don't want you sad either I'm really sorry" I said trying to calm myself down.

"What are you sorry for Zi. it should be me apologizing not you."

"I'm just sorry I made you cry which made me cry" I leaned up and kissed him and to my amazement he kissed me back till I pulled away. "I'm sorry Ziva I've ruined your day"

"No! no you didn't you gave me a great gift a little bit of you"

"Ok but we better get out of here because everyone will wonder where we are"

"Ok" I let go of him and opened the door. We have walked in silence up to the squadroom. As the day went by me and Tony didn't talk to each other apart from things about the case by the time we went home it was 23:50 and I was tired so I just went straight home.