part 18

*Ziva's pov *

Schmiel handed me a letter which read

Dear john Schmiel,

You can't protect her forever. She's mine and you and Tony are in my way your next be prepared to die and please tell dear Ziva I'll be waiting.

Sincerely

Her sweetheart.

I gasped and hugged Schmiel nearly knocking him over. "When did you get this?" I asked as concern crossed my face.

"On the flight to Israel. I began to worry but when I rang the line was down" He explained.

"I know I think he cut it whilst we were sleeping because it was fine before we went to bed" He just nodded and kept hugging me until I broke us apart. I moved back to Tony and he put his hand on my back rubbing it up and down making me smile a little. Gibbs saw this and said, "Something going on between you two?" I looked at Tony and smiled "Actually yes were a couple but don't be mad Gibbs. we know we broke rule 12 but we really do love each other" I said sounding defensive but Gibbs just stood there and smiled he seemed happy about it. "Boss say something your scaring us" Tony said noticing Gibbs face.

"I knew this was going to happen Ducky and McGee ard going to have to pay up" I was shocked.  I looked at Tony and kissed his cheek. Gibbs seemed happy with it but soon said "As long as you keep it out the office. Tony if you hurt her your dead" Both Tony and I laughed then Tony said, "I could never hurt her anyway if I did she would probably kill me first" I playfully punched his chest and Gibbs laughed. Schmiel chimmed up by saying, "Anyway my sweet Ziva I need to make a few phone calls I'll be back in a bit" He hugged me and left.

"Gibbs I really don't like the idea of you being here seen as how were kind of running from Ray" Gibbs gasped. 

"Ray. Ray's the killer. All I knew is he did that stuff to you not that he's the one trying kill you and Tony" I was shocked I thought Gibbs knew. I looked at Tony who was now moving slowly away from me. Gibbs started laughing but stopped when I gave him a death glare. I ponced on Tony and we fell onto the bed. I laughed at his face and so did Gibbs. He hugged me and kissed me softly on the lips. The kiss was alittle bit more passionate than intended and Gibbs and McGee cleared their throats. As me and Tony separated I gave Tony a kiss on the cheek then got up pulling him with me.

"Gibbs I think I want to talk to Adam but alone. We have some unfinished business" Gibbs nodded and walked out the room to get Jenny and ask her about it. He came back and nodded. I walked into Gibbs and Jennys room to find Jenny leaving and Adam tied to a chair and gagged. "Ziva please yell if you need us" I nodded and she left the room. I walked over to Adam and untied the gag. "Well this reminds me of something" He says looking down my shirt.  I slap him and he comes alittle to his senses.

"Adam why would you not tell me you were alive and I don't want to hear secert mission. I know it was over a few years ago and you still didn't call. not once" I said almost shouting at him.