part 11

* Ziva's pov *

When we arrived at the airport we booked seats on the first flight to paris. We used Schmiel's credit card and Jethro and Jen as our names to act as our cover. I missed the undercover missions we did together expecially Paris. Our fist and my favourite mission together. "What you day dreaming about zi?" Tony had snapped me out of my day dreaming.

"Just the last time we were in Paris" I said smiling at him and kissing his soft lips.

"Hmm" He mummered as we kissed. We couldn't resist each other and the kiss got a little heated. And we were lost until we heard "Last call for Paris" We jumped up and walked hand in hand to the plane. When we got on the plane we sat next to each other me next to the window and Tony next to the other seat where luckly no one sat. The trip was long but I didn't care we were in our little bubble. Part way through the flight the flight attendant gave me a note from someone in first class.

Sweetheart

You can run but you can't hide I've told you this before. But why Paris? Why not israel?  Israel's your home and Paris is just Paris. Such a romantic. 

you know who

"Tony... Tony!" I whispered in his ear. He doesn't move so I lick his ear. He jolts awake, wiping his ear. I start to giggle. "Ziva what was that for?"

"It was because of this" I pass him the note.