part 7

* Gibbs pov *

After watching Tony drive to my house I got in the car and drove but only to find them not there and a note on my dining table which said

Abba

I have to run for mine and everyone else's safety. Tony is with me because if he stays he's dead meat. Investigating this case is going to harm you and I can't even begin to say how sorry I am. Please stay safe if you need me call Schmiel I'm with him and Tony. if we don't run we're dead I'm so sorry but I do know who the killer is and I really can't tell you for your safety. Sorry

Ziva

As I read the note tears fell and I knew something was on that note that scared her. I rang Jen and told her to come over. She was a little flustered but came anyway. Half an hour later Jen had arrived and was reading through the note when she finished reading it she had tears rolling down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. Ziva was like a daughter to me and Jen. It was heartbreaking to read the note. " Jen what are we going to do?"

" Jethro I don't know I want Ziva and Tony back but what would happen to them if they did come back?"

"I don't know I really don't know"

The room went silent and Jen leaned up and kissed me. I couldn't resist and kissed her back soon we were on the couch making out. We pulled apart and I carried her up stairs bridle style still kissing her and placed her on my bed. We did the most unspeakable things.

*Ziva's pov *

Tony and I was curled up on the couch watching my favourite movie 'sound of music' I used to watch it with Tali. We watched and I fell asleep. It was late when I woke up. I was still on the couch but Tony wasn't.  I could hear singing from the kitchen and walked silently to the door way watching Tony sing to Beyoncé. He turned around and noticed me at the door. "Sorry did I wake you?"

"No. Not at all you have a lovely voice" I said walking over and kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and said "God I love you"

"I love you too" He pulled away when the pan began to boil over and he rescued it. It smelt great I gemtly wrapped my arms round his waist and asked " what are you making?"

"A Dinozzo family pasta"

"It smells great I can't wait to eat it" The second I said that Schmiel walked in and asked, "Whats cooking"

I immediately replied, "Dinozzos family pasta" He looked at me and smiled then walked out the room. I pulled Tony down and kissed him. The kiss lasted what felt like hours just what I needed in this moment.

We sat down with Schmiel and began to eat the delicious pasta Tony had made. You could tell he is was Italian. After dinner Tony and I went into the bedroom not caring for the ringing phone. We were sat on the bed making out when Schmiel knocked on the door. "Ziva Gibbs wants to talk to you" Could this day get any worse.