part 15

*Tonys pov *

I woke the next morning before Ziva so I got up trying not to wake her. I made coffee for me and her and brought it back into the bedroom where Ziva was still asleep. I shook her and she woke up. "Hey sweet cheeks"

"Hey" she said sleeply and grabbed the coffee out of my hand will a welcome sip. She then looked at me and pulled me forward kissing me long and hard not spilling the coffee in either of our hands. We pulled away breathless and smiled at each other then I said "What do you want to do today?"

"We could just stay in bed all day." She said smiling. I nodded at kissed her again soon we were doing unspeakable things to each other.  We laid in bed curled up to one another and I called room service for breakfast.  When room service knocked on the door I jumped out of bed, pulled on some boxers and opened the door. They brought the food in and as I was saying thank you at the door a familiar voice said "Tony" I turned round and saw McGee stood there gapping at me. "McGee what are you doing here?" I asked but I felt hands around my waist and someone kissing the back of my neck. "Ziva??" McGee asked starring at us who were now bright red faced. I turned around and noticed she was only in my shirt and panties. "McGee what are you doing here? " She asked even more embarrassed than me and hiding behind me. "Well we tracked Schmiel's credit card and saw you two flew to Paris so me, Gibbs and the Director decided to fly down and find you but it turns out your already here. anyway what are you doing here?"

"Well... um ... We were... just ... um ..." I said stuttering then Ziva said "Tony and I were hiding from being killed but it turns out it's harder to hide than we thought"

"Oh ok" McGee said a little embarrassed himself.

"Where's Gibbs and the Director anyway?" I asked a little curious.

"Last time I saw them was yesterday and they're in the room next door to me"

"Oh ok well when you see them tell us would you I need to talk to Gibbs"

"Ok will do see you later"

"k bye McGee" We said at same time and rushed back into the room a little embarrassed that McGee saw us like this.

"Well that was akward" I said hugging Ziva.

" Yep definitely was. Do you think he heard us last night?"

"Probably your a screamer" She hit my chest playfully and I went "Ow" She just laughed and walked off to eat breakfast and said "woss".

After eating breakfast Ziva decided to take a shower. "Can I jump in with you?" I asked cheekily. 

"Yes but I get to undress you" She answered giving me a very sexy stare.

"Deal" I say kissing her as she pulls me into the bathroom. She janks my boxers down and I undo her shirt as she still kisses me. She pulls away and turns the shower on and hops in and I hop in after her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck and shoulders. We showered after doing plenty of things and continued in the bedroom.  We heard a knock as we were changing so I answered it as I pulled on my pants and buttoned my shirt up. I opened the door to find It was ......