part 6

*Tonys pov *

After saying 'I love you' to each other we kissed long, hard and passionately.  I wished it would last longer but eventually we had to pull apart for air. I heard the front door open and close but I was too engrossed in Ziva to bother about anything and so was she we kept kissing and half an hour later she was on top of me kissing and fooling around. Hours later we finally got up to eat as we were both famished. After breakfast Ziva showeted and I changed. When she got out the shower I was sat on the bed reading a book she had left on the nightstand.  "Are you reading my book Tony?" I nodded and she threw her towel at me as she changed. Her beautiful well sculpted body naked and looking straight at me I couldn't resist and jumped up and wrapped my arms round her body. She jumped abit and I started kissing her neck. She gave out a little moan then turned around and put her arms around my neck.  " I love you" She said smiling at me. "I love you too" I said back and kissed her. When we finally pulled away we were breathless. Lost in each others eyes. We didn't speak just looked at each other with our arms wrapped round each other.  She was first to break the ice by kissing me and saying, "What do you want to do today?"

"We could talk or we could watch a movie even go for a walk" She thought about it and finally said "Well that's a hard decision but I want to talk first after I've changed"

She turned around and changed as I sat on the bed and followed her with my eyes.

After she changed we went into the living room and talked.

T stands for Tony and Z for Ziva

Z: Tony I... we really need to talk.

T: Ok what about?

Z: It's about what I said to Schmiel and Ray.

T: Oh ok lets talk.

Z: Well I told Schmiel about what Ray did to me and asked him if he would leave us alone to talk stuff over.

T: Ok but what did Ray do to you.

She began to cry so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

T: It's ok you don't have to tell me.

Z: I-I want to tell you. I really do but every time I try to say it I break done in tears.

T: Shhhh it's ok Ziva he can't hurt you here and I won't let him get to you.

Z: Thank you but I really need to tell you.

She looked up at me.

Z: Tony he hasn't been the same since he met you. He accused me of sleeping with you and when I denied it he would beat me.

I couldn't believe it. Ziva David being beaten by her boyfriend who would have thought.

T: Zi why didn't you tell me? I could have helped

Z: No you couldn't and if I told someone he would have beat up the person I told even Gibbs. I couldn't risk it. Once we got engaged I thought the assolts would stop but they got worse. He even killed petty officer Hoffman because he worked out with me. I couldn't risk losing you and the only way to protect you was bringing you here. Tony I'm so sorry about everything. The note said he would kill me and you if I told Gibbs it was Ray.

T: It's ok Ziva you made the right choice for both of us but what are we going to do about Gibbs.

Z: Well Tony I left a note at Gibbs so he knew we were safe he's probably already found it.