part 9

* Gibbs pov *

After talking to Tony and Ziva l headed back to the office with Jen. We were alot closer and more in love than anything. When we got to the office Jen dragged me up to her office. An hour later I walked back down to the bullpen to find McGee,  Abbs and Ducky sat there staring at me. I stopped smiling and they all scattered back to there areas. "McGee update" He rambled on and finally said, "Well boss I have a theory but I don't think Ziva will like it" Just as I was about to ask what it was the elevator rang and Ray came out.

" Where's Ziva?" He asked looking around.

"We don't know. We thought she was with you" McGee said trying to explain the situation.

"I know where but I'm going to need answers as to why the day after she's engaged she gets cuts and brusies all over her face and covers up her body on a hot day" I said nearly shouting at him.

"THATS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!" He shouts at me. I look at him with my all famous stares and shout, "IT IS MY CONCERN BECAUSE SHE'S LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME AND IF YOU'VE HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU"

By this time everyone was staring at us and Jen, Ducky, palmer and Abbs had come to the bullpen to find out what was going on.

" Well as it turns out I guess she didn't tell you anything. Which is great for you but I still need to find Ziva and your going to help" He said looking at me with a mysterious grin.

"You expect me to help you find her when you probably beat her no way in hell" I screamed at him.

He stared at me then walked into the elevator. just as he got In he said "Fine but it's your fault she's dead"

I leaned up against my desk and sighed Jen came down and started rubbing my arm to comfort me.

The conversation

J: Well that wasn't great. What are we going to do?

G: I don't know but we have to talk to Ziva soon.

M: Boss I was just about to say it could be Ray who killed Petty officer Hoffman.

G: Why would he do that McGee?

M: Jealously or overprotective for Ziva.

J: That would make sense.

G: Fine but I need to call Ziva.

end of conversation

I picked up the phone to call Ziva but the line was dead at Ziva's end. Now I really needed to find Ziva.