part 19

*Tonys pov *

Ziva got up and went into Gibbs and Jennys room. All I could hear was her nearly shouting I felt a little bad for Adam but I knew he used her once before. The shouting stopped and there was a peaceful silence but I could tell it was the quiet before the storm. The silence lasted five minutes before I heard, "Adam no get of me NO!" I looked at Gibbs and he nodded as we heard a blood curdling scream from Ziva. Me and Gibbs ran straight into the room to find Ziva being attacked by Adam. She was pushed onto the bed with Adam on top with a small razer blade pushing it into her side.  Gibbs pulled Adam of her and I pulled the razer blade out of her and put pressure on the wound. She began to loss consciousness. "Ziva stay with us. Ziva stay. hey look at me keep focousing on me. keep your heart beating. come on Zi" She pulled me down and wisphered, "I'm pregnant it's yours. I love you"

"What?" I looked at her in disbelief as the paramedics came in and took her. I rode with her with Gibbs and Jenny not far behind and McGee and  Schmiel babysitting Adam.

When we arrived  Ziva had completely lost consciousness and I couldn't stay with her any more.  I sat in the waiting room going over what Ziva said to me. I was happy she was pregnant with my child but I was sad that she told me after she was stabbed in her side I mean what if the babies dead? What if she's dead?  What will I do? I can't live without her and I sure as hell can't raise a baby. Tons of thoughts went through my head. I didn't realise Gibbs and Jenny had arrived until I got a head slap of Gibbs. "Dinozzo?"

"Yes boss"

"What's going on?"

"Well she lost conscious when the paramedics came and they said any longer she could be dead."

"Tony they were french how did you talk to them" Jenny asked alittle confused.

"I speak french"

"How? Why? When?"

"I learnt it because it's one language I know Ziva speaks and she loves the french and about 4 years ago"

"Oh ok" Jenny said trying to pull everything together. I just sat there and ran over everything she said I'm pregnant it's yours. I love you "What did you just say?" Gibbs asked even knowing the answer.