The dream

Aphmau's POV

I opened my eyes to see a glowing stone at the end of a crystal path ahead. I walk down the path and the stone glows more and more the closer I get to it.

I'm just about to grab the shining stone when it starts rolling down a sudden hill.

A woman that looked much like my mother was up ahead with a flowing blue cloak and white dress.

"Aphmau. Chase the stone." She said.

"Who are you?! How do you know my name?!" I asked.

"That matters not at the time being. Chase the stone. You will run into several difficult situations along the way. You must conquer them. Only then will your true power show." The woman said.

"How do I know I can trust you?!" I asked.

"Take this, child. When it glows you are ready for the next stage. When it glows you will fall into a slumber. When it's red there is evil nearby. When it is the soft shade of purple everything's fine and you will stay conscious. Take care, my child. I am watching over you always." The woman said and faded away. (I'm so lost, I'm faded. SOZ I just had to add in some 'faded' lyrics 🐢🎂🍪)

Aaron's POV

I was sitting in the hallway of the hospital waiting to go back in to see Jessica when I heard Jessica cry out, "How do I know I can trust you?!"

I immediately ran into the hospital room to see who she was talking to and saw that she was asleep.

I noticed that she had a light purple necklace around her neck that I hadn't noticed before.

She woke up with her eyes wide in shock.

"Jessica, it was just a dream. I came in here when I heard you cry out. Go back to sleep. You should be able to return to school soon." I said and went to the door to go back in the hallway.

"Aaron. You can go home you know. I'm not making you stay here." Jessica said.

"I know. The guys already went home but I wanted to stay here to make sure you were okay." I said and went into the hallway.

Before I closed the door I heard her whisper, "thank you, Aaron." And when I looked back into the room she was asleep.