3 🍃

Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 
Wednesday night

Jahron Anthony Brathwaite 🏴                     _______

                     _______

Jahron Anthony Brathwaite 🏴                     _______

It was currently 8:00 p.m. and I was at my second home, the studio.

"Alright Jahron, I need you to go over the song one more time then we can go" my music producer said for the hundredth time. I've been here for three hours and I was ready to go the fuck home so I could shower, eat, and sleep.

My real name is Jahron but around the world I'm know as my stage name, Partynextdoor. 

I've been singing since I was about ten years old just for fun. I soon stopped when I turned thirteen because my niggas clowned me for being a 'singing nigga'.

When I turned sixteen I met my current girlfriend Ma'lani. I used to always sing for her, and she use to geek a nigga head up something serious.

She always told me I should take this singing shit serious, and that's exactly what I did. I began posting singing videos online until I was noticed by a well known rapper by the name of  'Drake' he was a cool nigga. He helped me produce my first song Recognize last year when I turned seventeen. He was featured on it , and almost overnight the song blew up as soon as it dropped.

Ever since then you could say I was 'famous', I got signed to drake's ovo label and went all around the world and did shows with em'. I was home schooled for months and this year I wanted to return to regular high school for my senior year.

Being well known in the music industry came with many perks and even more negatives. I was always stressed out, I never had time to do regular shit a normal teenager would do. But at this point I was used to it, as long as I was making good money and making my fans proud I was satisfied.

I placed my headphones on giving them a head nod before going over the verse again.

'We on the westside of this eastside shit
Tryna rock with me tonight?
Girl I can see you're stressed
Come rely on me for sex
Keep your thighs in line, and hold on
Get it right tonight and turn me on
Ain't this what you need, nice to know what you want
Not the typical, girl I'm gone
On my mind full of liquor
Tryna think of all the reasons not to mind those niggas
Fuck with a winner, once inside bitch you gonna deny your nigga.'