5 🍃

Jahron Anthony Brathwaite 🏴
                _________

             Jahron Anthony Brathwaite 🏴                _________

I grabbed ma'lani's hand as we walked towards the school doors. It took us a minute to finally make our way into the school because I was being stopped every three seconds to take pictures with fans.

We walked up the steps to the entrance doors and I nodded at Rosa and a few other people she was standing with, Rosa was apart of a handful of people I was actually cool with on a personal level at this school.

I noticed there was a new girl with Rosa. I was surprised because she barley has female friends. She was more of a tomboy and hung with the boys to avoid drama, she's been like that ever since we were in middle school. So, seeing her actually get along with another female was a sight to see.

The new girl with Rosa was so far the only new girl to not speak to me, ask for a picture or even make eye contact with me.

I looked away from her and Rosa before holding the door open for ma'lani and following behind her only to get stopped again by a group of females. Today was gonna be a long ass day.

•••

Ja'Lina 🌻

"Gyal, I can't believe I was just in the presence of partynextdoor" I whisper yelled to Rosa.

It was a huge crowd of females crowding him and his girlfriend I'm assuming.

I wonder why he wanted to come to a public school knowing he was a well known singer.

"well get use to it. He's real cool when you get to know him, you got to catch him without his guard dog ma'lani though" Rosa chuckled

"I think he has our first class with us" Rosa said as we entered our first class for the day and took our seats

I simply nodded my head at what she said staying silent, I've only been in Canada for a few days and I had already seen a celebrity in person and made more friends then I ever had in Jamaica, Maybe moving was what's best for me.

A couple minutes later the class began to fill up and the teacher began teaching. It was kind of hard to focus when I felt people gazing or just plain staring at me throughout the class.

During the middle of the lesson there was a knock on the door. The teacher sighed before going to open the door, "so nice of you to join us Mr.Brathwaite, choose a seat please" Mr. Thomas said going back to teaching his lesson for the day