7 🍃

2 months later, Saturday

Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦

Ja'Lina 🌻
________

                   Ja'Lina 🌻                  ________

"Babe" Kaiden yelled from somewhere in his apartment.

"Wat" I yelled in irritation, It had been two and a half months since I've been in Canada and so much had changed. A few weeks ago me and Kaiden finally made things official after one month of talking. I wasn't ready for commitment at first because I was afraid of getting hurt but, after opening up to Kaiden and getting to know him on a personal level I knew that being with him would be the right decision.

As for me and Nova we decided it would be best to remain close friends, the relationship wouldn't work if we couldn't see each other often. Plus I wouldn't feel secure with our relationship knowing that he had a reputation with the females in Jamaica.

I was currently laying in bed wrapped in the covers eating hot Cheetos and binge watching a show I found on Kaiden's Netflix account called orange is the new black. After watching the first episode not too long ago I was hooked, I was currently on season three.

"you still watching this weird shit?" Kaiden said entering his room and throwing his heavy ass on top of me burying his face in my neck.

His apartment became my second home, I was over here at least three days out of the week.

"It's not weird, it's actually good. If you sat and watched it with me you would know" I said trying to focus. 

"Babe get yuh heavy ass off me" I groaned which quickly turned into small moans as he began to kiss and suck on my neck. 

"you still want my heavy ass to get off you now?" He smiled moving from my neck to my lips inserting his warm tongue, The kiss quickly became heated as he grind his lower half into mine.

We still haven't had sex yet simply because I wanted to wait for the right timing. I was in no rush to loose my virginity, it was very tempting though considering Kaiden was like a horny energizer bunny 25/8.

"Babe stawp" I whined beginning to grind my hips into his, I had to push him back before we got carried away.

"you lucky. If I wasn't already late for work I would tear that ass up" he bit his lip cupping my small behind in his big hands making me gasp.

"babe" I laughed hitting his buff arm, he smiled and leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead, cheeks and chin before leaving out the door.

I sighed happily un pausing the episode. As soon as I began to really get into it my phone began to ring. I sighed aloud

"Hello?"