11 🍃

Dave East 🤞🏽
___________

                    Dave East 🤞🏽                  ___________

"Yea. Whatever you wanna do man. I appreciate it bruh. Alright thanks" I smiled and hung up the phone

"So what he say nigga?" Kai asked

"Shit's legit bro, he wants to meet up sometime this week to work on a collab for his new album. This shit is surreal"

This music shit has been a dream of mine ever since I was a youngin' and to see that it was finally starting to come true felt amazing.

"I'm hella geeked for you bro. Whoever put drake on yo shit is an angel In disguise" 

"I hear you bruh" I agreed and looked at my phone to see a text from Rosa.

🌹- where are you? You were supposed to be here an hour ago.🤔

"Awe shit, I gotta leave man I forgot I gotta take Rosa to this cookout with the fam. Ima hit y'all later" I dapped him up along with dray and headed out the studio

About 15 minutes later I made my way into my apartment. Rosa was on the couch fully dressed rocking a sleeping Irrabella.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught up at the studio and shit" I sighed having a seat on the couch beside her.

She in response gave me a long hard stare.

"Wherever Amari, lets just go. I don't wanna make a bad impression on your family and we're already late" she frowned tossing her long hair over her shoulder.

I grabbed Bella from her arms and kissed her forehead before laying her on the couch.

"C'mere Ro" I smirked and bit my lower lip.

She was hella fine when she was mad

"What you want Mari, I'm not about to play these games with you right now" she frowned

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her small waist. "You can't stay mad forever" I chuckled placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"I'm sorry beautiful" I turned her around so she was facing me.