18.

my eyes started slowly opening. i was in a hospital...again?

"MADDY!" i heard a voice yell.

i couldn't fully open my eyes. it looked like either brandon or ashton.

"brandon ?" i asked.

"yah it's me babe what's up?" he asked.

"what's going on?" i asked .

"well some fan found you passed out in the bathroom floor so she came and got our manager who told us and then we called the ambulance and came here with you." he said. "well i did."

"what do you mean you did?" i asked.

"it's...it's just me." he said.

"ashton? or...hunter?"

"just me, they're still at the meet and greet." he said.

"oh." i started to get really mad and i sat up pulling all of the wires that were connected to me. "so he decides to miss me in the hospital not once...but TWICE!"

i was practically yelling and the heart monitor started beating really fast and abnormally.

"DOCTOR!" brandon yelled because i guess something bad was happening but i was too busy freaking out to worry about it.

doctors came rushing in the room while i was in the middle of having a panic attack.

BRANDONS POV
i stepped outside the room and decided to text hunter .

me: you probably just lost your gf again.

huntahhh: wtf ! wdym?

me: she woke up earlier than we thought she knows you missed seeing her in the hospital twice and she's having a panic attack bc i told her it was just me here.

huntahhh: wtf! you could've told her i was just in the cafeteria w ash or something!! NOW SHES GONNA BREAK UP W ME!

me: not if you get here fast & i'll say that i was confused and u we're actually in the cafeteria.

huntahhh: but dude all these fans...

me: what's more important hunter ... the love of your life or a couple hundred girls who you probably don't even know one of their names? huh. she could die, you know that right. you know this happened from cutting , she went to the bathroom and cut herself and she passed out from lack of blood.

huntahhh: dude .

me: so are you coming or not?

"brandon?" i heard a voice say.

"hunter?" i turned around....but it wasn't hunter...