19.

BRANDONS POV
"mario ?!" i said.

"yah," he said.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"well this is kinda my fault," he said.

i ran up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt "what the hell is your problem mario?! what the hell did you do?!"

"well i kinda told her i loved her..."

i slowly let go.

"oh i'm sorry dude," i said

"you're such a good friend to her, you're always there for her and car for her," mario said.

"yah i love her," i paused "like you, but she always chose hunter over me, even though he's a terrible boyfriend. he isn't even here, he hasn't been at the hospital for her twice now. but she always goes back to him," i sighed and slid down to the ground.

mario came over and sat next to me,"i get it dude, i'm really sorry. she deserves someone like you , who really really cares about her. i'm supposed to be her best friend , i hate that i made her do this and i hate that she's being treated like this it sucks. i don't know what to do," mario said.

"she's awake go in there," i said.

"no i can't, not after this, i can't see her again," mario responded.

"well it's not gonna get better if you don't go in there and fix what happened," i responded.

"okay fine i'll go in there, if you tell her how you feel about her," mario said.

"dude -"

"you have to."

"fine," i said.

mario stood up and walked through the doors.

MADDYSON'S POV
i was laying in the hospital bed trying figure out what all happened and when i could leave this hell.

"hey," i looked up and mario was standing in the doorframe of my room.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i said.

"i came to see if you were okay ," mario said

"at least you came," i mumbled

mario walked over and sat on the side of my bed and held my hand,"im sorry about hunter, i'm sure he's on his way he's a great guy, and you deserve a great guy like him."

"mario i don't know if i can do this anymore," i said

"do what?" he asked

"life," i responded

"mads you need to listen to me , you're strong and you've been through hell and back, but you can do this. i promise you it will be okay," he started crying ,"but because of this, because of what i've done to you, i don't think i should see you anymore."

he stood up and started to walk away.

"mario! wait!" i said

"what?" he turned around.

"i love you, as my best friend and i need you ," i said.

i started balling

"you don't need me," he said as he exited the room.

i broke down . i had to do it, i had to take my life as soon as i got out of there.