20.

maddysons pov

three days later i got out of the hospital and i didn't have anywhere to stay. i rad out of time in my hotel. i didn't know where to go. still in arizona no place to live.

i decided to just text hunter since i was dating him again.

me: hey...

hunter: babe! i haven't heard from you are you okay?

me: yah... ur brother is still here w me... where are you?

hunter: uh home

hunter: babe i'm sorry

me: please hunter

me: just don't

hunter: i'll make it up to you.

me: it's not fucking about making it up to me! i could've died and you didn't show up!

hunter: i know i'm sorry

i just left him on read because i couldn't handle hunter right now.

brandon entered my hospital room while i was gathering all my stuff to leave and asked,"do you wanna come stay at our house?"

"i can't just stay there with hunter after him not even coming." i responded

"why are you dating him?" brandon asked.

"i thought this time would be different." i said disappointedly .

"come here ," he pulled me into a big hug and a tear rolled down my cheek.

he pulled me away and wiped my tears, then he leaned in and kissed my forehead. i half smiled at him.

"just stay in ashton and i's room ," brandon.

"really?" i asked

"yah totally." he said.

"thank you, but i can't stay there forever, where do i go next?" i asked.

"buy an apartment ," he said.

"i'm 16 is that legal?"

"yah just gave my mom sign the papers." he said.

"hmm maybe i'll think about it, i don't have the money though."

"we'll figure it out maddy i promise."

we arrived at the rowland's house and walked in through the front door.

"it's me, and maddy!" brandon yelled.

i heard a door slam and then saw hunter running downing the stairs . brandon glanced over at me . before i knew it hunter ran up and picked me up and twirled me around. he set me down and kissed me on the lips passionately . it was so nice, his kiss
sent me into a trans making me forget everything he ever did wrong.

he took my hand pulling me up the stairs i turned around and looked at brandon who's heart looked broken and disappointed , i was no better than hunter. but truly i loved hunter no matter what.

he pulled me into his room and shut and locked his door.

he slammed me against the door and started kissing me passionately. he tongue entered my mouth, our lips moving in sync.

he slipped his hand up the back of my shirt rubbing his hands against my skin which really turned me on. i put my hands in his hair playing with it as we were still kissing.

eventually he pulled off my shirt and i did the same with him.

he pulled me down to the ground me on the bottom.

i started to unloop the best to his pants but he finished it off for me ripping off his pants, but he grabbed a condom out of his pants pocket. he slipped off my shorts and underwear and then he removed his revealing his length.

he opened the package and slipped on the condom before inserting himself into me.

he stared kissing me from the neck trailing all the way down. eventually he went into me. going slow at first but then going faster grinding down.

"hunter - hunter," i moaned.

"you like that baby," he said.

i wrapped my legs up wider causing him to go faster.

eventually he slowed down,"hunter i'm almost there," i said.

"hunter hunter - " i said as he released himself from me.

he lied there next to me and said," i told you i'd make it up to you."