01.

"doctor she's flatlining!" i heard someone yell and all i heard was panicking.

i wanted to get up but i couldn't, my body physically wouldn't let me move.

i saw myself. my own body laying there. it looked like i was asleep just laying in that hospital bed.

i looked around all over the room. did anyone even care to visit me in the hospital?

"you guys can come in she's okay now," a doctor said.

the door opened and people started coming in my room. mario & ariel.

"mario! ariel!" i yelled and ran over to them.

it wasn't me. i could see them. the couldn't see me. i was physically in a coma. this was worse then any other pain i had ever felt in my life.

"she looks miserable," mario said.

"i know," ariel replied.

"i called hunter-"

"stop," ariel covered my cold ears,"she can hear everything. it sinks into her brain. the things we say helps her come out of the coma. tell me later."

"no!! tell her now!" i yelled,"what'd hunter say?!"

"i just wish-"

"nothing mario, we say nothing about him," ariel said.

"fine," he replied.

"hey maddy it's me and mario, we miss you a lot. we're here for you." ariel said.

what could i do?! i just wanted out! is this what hell felt like?!

"oh my god her chest what's happening?!" mario exclaimed.

"DOCTOR!!" ariel yelled.

the came running in,"you guys need to leave if you said something , it's stressing her. she just wants to be out but she hasn't figured it out yet. you guys can come back later."

"she's my best friend, and by that i promised her i would stay with her," ariel said grabbing onto my hand.

"m'am you have to leave, you're only stressing her out," the doctor said.

"no," ariel said.

then a bunch of doctors ran into the room and grabbed both of ariel's arms pulling her out of the room.

"maddy!" she yelled.

"ariel!!!" i yelled. she couldn't hear me. no one could.

-

new book vibes?!? ahhh it's getting real in here!!! hope y'all enjoyed this first chapter ahhh!!