To

"Hey Taehyung, what are you doing?" A small boy asked.

"I'm writing Jimin," Taehyung responded.

"Writing what?" Jimin asked.

"A poem."

"A poem?"

"Yes."

"Can I see it?" Jimin asked with pleading eyes.

"No," Taehyung responded. He didn't want anyone to read it. But Hoseok could.

"HOSEOK WAKE UP!" The teacher yelled. He was in detention now, falling asleep was what he usually did.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

The teacher just glarded at him before going back to his book.

'Taehyung,' Hoseok thought at he looked out the window. 'So that's his name.'

-

"Hey Hoseok, what's up?" Namjoon questioned as he stood in the door way of his house.

"Namjoon can we talk?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon looked back inside, his younger sister was sitting on the couch in the living room watching t.v.

"If this is about drugs, you know I can't talk-"

"No it's about a mate," Hoseok said, interrupting Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes widened. He stepped outside and closed the door.

"Did you get your dream?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, and I know his name," Hoseok said to him.

"What? Lucky I still don't know my mate's name," Namjoon said crossing his arms. "What's his name?"

"Taehyung," Hoseok said.

"Taehyung? Never heard of him," Namjoon said simply.

"Thanks you're so helpful Namjoon," Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"What? I don't know what to tell you," Namjoon said.

"Well do you have any idea how I can find him?"

"I mean, you could try asking around and see if he goes to our school or something," Namjoon suggested.

"Oh, I know, I'll look him up on social media," Hoseok said taking out his phone. "What?! No one has this name?"

"Ha, you can't cause that's cheating fate right there," Namjoon said laughing at Hoseok.

"So now what?" Hoseok asked.

"Just wait for it, you'll meet him eventually," Namjoon said patting Hoseok's shoulder. "Do you want to come in for a sec?"

"Nah, I'll just head home," Hoseok said, leaving Namjoon behind.

-

Hoseok didn't go home though. He decided to take a walk. He took walks a lot, sometimes getting into trouble.

He eventually found an abandoned house. It was old and falling apart, it looked abandoned.

Hoseok decided to check it out. He opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. He went in and there was still some furnature. Suddenly he heard something coming from upstairs.

Hoseok, being the true scaredy cat he is, wanted to run out of the house, but something stopped him. Something made him go upstairs to the noise.

He made his way slowly upstairs, trying to be quiet as the steps creeked beneath his feet. He heard some more noises as he made his way down the hall and towards a small room. He peeked his head inside and his eyes widened.

It was a boy sitting in the room, but that's not all, he was jacking off. Hoseok covered his mouth and pulled his head out of the door way. He was about to make his way out quietly so the boy wouldn't see him, but when he took a step, the floor made a loud creek.

"Who's there?" Hoseok heard the boy say.

'Fuck!' Hoseok yelled in his head.

Hoseok showed himself to the boy who was now covering his crotch. Hoseok smiled at the terrified boy.

"Hey," Hoseok said nervously waving his hand slowly.

The boys eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked, a little more scared.

"Cause," Hoseok told him.

"Cause why?"

"Just cause," Hoseok said shrugging, suddenly a smirk appeared on his face. "Are you having fun playing with yourself?"

The boys face turned a bright red.

"Just get out!" The boy practically yelled.

"Want me to help you?" Hoseok asked the flustered boy.

"No, just get out," the boy said a little more calmly.

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook," the boy said.

"Jungkook? Well Jungkook, let me help," Hoseok said coming closer to Jungkook.

"Wait, I want to know your name too," Jungkook squealed.

"It's Hoseok," Hoseok said knelling down in front of the trembling boy.

Hoseok moved Jungkook's hands away from his crotch revealing his still hard member. Hoseok looked up at Jungkook who was glaring at him with red cheeks.

"Do you want me to fix your situation?" Hoseok asked pointing down.

Jungkook pouted, but he nodded yes.

Hoseok smirked and started to pump Jungkook's erection as he let out a few tiny moans.

"Where's your mate? Shouldn't they be doing it for you?" Hoseok asked, still staring at the small boy's red cheeks.

"I don't have one~" the boy breathed out.

Hoseok just looked down and started to tease the tip of Jungkook's dick with his finger.

"Mmm~" Jungkook moaned.

"You haven't met your mate yet?" Hoseok asked looking at the pleasured boy once again.

"No~" Jungkook moaned out.

"Then I should stop, cause I'm not your mate," Hoseok told him stopping his motion.

"No don't," Jungkook whined, but before Hoseok could say anything someone came into the room.

It was a tall boy with caramel colored hair. Hoseok's eyes lit up when he saw him.

"KOOKIE!" The boy yelled.

Jungkook pushed Hoseok off him and pulled on his pants quickly.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" The boy yelled his face turning a bit red.

"Wait come down Tae it's not like that he was just helping me, you know how I get in heat," Jungkook whined.

Hoseok just stared at the boy standing in the door way.

"Kookie that doesn't mean you can just have sex with any random guy," the boy scolded.

"But he was just giving me a hand job," Jungkook said.

"Who even is th-th-this?" The boy asked as he looked to Hoseok, locking eyes with him.

"This is Hoseok," Jungkook said. "And Hoseok this is Taehyung he's my hyung."

"Taehyung," Hoseok mumbled.

"Hoseok," Taehyung said softly.

"Um are you guys okay?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung's face was blushing bright red. He went up to Jungkook, grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the house.

'Was that my mate?'