I

"You know he'll be fine," Hoseok told the boy.

"I know but I'm just scared for him," Taehyung said sadly as Hoseok stroked his hair.

"He's with his mate, he'll be fine," Hoseok said.

"No that's not why I'm scared," Taehyung confessed.

"Then why are you scared?"

"Cause if my mom finds out he has a mate, she'll flip out," Taehyung said.

"Why?"

"Cause, her mate, my dad, broke the bond that connects two mates, and she's always telling us how we can't find mates and how they're just a lie," Taehyung explained, with sadness in his voice.

"I never knew you could break the bond," Hoseok said with surprise.

"Yeah, if you kiss someone that's not your mate it breaks the bond," Taehyung said.

"What happens when the bond is broken?"

"You can't help but feel empty inside," Taehyung explained.

"What happens to the other mate who kissed someone else?" Hoseok asked.

"They're fine," Taehyung said. "But I've heard rumors that everything just goes dull. It's like you lost half your heart and you can't get it back."

"Oh," Hoseok said simply.

"Let's not talk about it right now," Taehyung said as he cuddled more into Hoseok. "I just want to sleep."

"Okay," Hoseok said with a small smile. He never knew the bond could be broken, and now that he knows, he couldn't help but feel worried.

-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung and Hoseok both jolted up quickly. There was Taehyung's mother in the doorway. She wasn't happy.

"Who is this? I never said you could have friends over, unless this is your mate?" His mom questioned.

"Mom, I can explain," Taehyung started as he got up from the bed.

"Get out," his mom said sternly.

"What?" Taehyung questioned.

"Get out of my house and don't come back, you're not my son anymore," his mother said, her eyes filled with anger.

"But-"

"Just leave, and where is Jungkook?"

"With his mate too," Taehyung said looking down.

"I don't want you or him in my house anymore," his mother said.

"But-"

"What? You have mates now, you can live on your own," his mom said.

"Fine I'll leave," Taehyung said looking down.

"You better be," his mom said and left.

"I'm so sorry Tae," Hoseok said sadly. "You can come live with me."

"Thank you Hoseok," Taehyung said with a sad smile. "You give me hope."

Hoseok got up and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I'm your hope," Hoseok said softly.

"Hobi," Taehyung mumbled and started to softly cry.

-

"Oppa, don't leave," Doyeon said sadly to Taehyung who had a backpack and a suitcase.

"I'm sorry, but I have to, mom doesn't want me or Jungkook anymore," Taehyung said patting the girls head.