Perfect

Taehyung sat in the back of the car staring out the window. He wanted to be with Hoseok.

"We're here," Minjun said and turned to Taehyung. "Are you ready?"

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at the neon sign.

"My work," Minjun said getting out of the car. He opened the car door and pulled Taehyung out.

Taehyung was dragged into the building and instantly his ears were filled with loud music. Minjun took him into the back where there was a small room with lots of costumes and clothes. Minjun started to go through the clothes and pulled out an outfit.

"Get changed," Minjun commanded.

"What?" Taehyung questioned.

"Get changed," Minjun said more sternly. "You're going to work for me now."

Taehyung sighed and picked the clothes off the ground.

"I'll be back, you better be changed by then," Minjun said as he left.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly. He wanted his alpha.

~

Hoseok got home and put the plastic bags on the ground. The house was quiet and empty. It was sad for Hoseok to be in there alone, he thought Taehyung would be back by now. He decided to call him.

There was no answer.

He tried again, but there was still no answer. He started to get worried.

'Where is Taehyung?' Hoseok thought to himself.

'Hobi I need you,' Hoseok heard in his head.

"Tae?" Hoseok questioned out loud. He could sense his omega was upset, but he couldn't tell where he was. "Tae, where are you?"

'Hobi, please help,' he heard again.

Hoseok's head was spinning. He needed to help Taehyung, but how could he if he doesn't even know where he is.

"Don't worry Tae, I'm coming," Hoseok said as he left his house.

~

"You're dressed, good," Minjun said. "Come with me."

Taehyung shyly followed Minjun. He could here the music pounding and people cheering. Minjun took him into a room where there was a long table, full of drinks and three men sitting around it. One of the men had a boy on his lap who was wearing shorts and a tank top, unlike Taehyung who was wearing ripped jeans and a button up shirt that didn't quite button up all the way. Taehyung was thrown on the couch next to one of the men.

"Tae, let him do whatever he wants to you, or you'll get it later," Minjun said as he made his way to the back of the room, sitting next to the third man.

Taehyung looked at the man who was staring at him with a devilish smirk on his face. His hand stroked across Taehyung's face and down his shirt. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt the man tease his nipples.

'Hobi, where are you?' Taehyung questioned in his head.

Taehyung could feel himself getting hard, through his pants.

"Does he have a mate?" The man asked Minjun.

Minjun glared at Taehyung giving him a signal to answer.

"Y-y-yes," Taehyung stuttered.

"That's perfect," the man said, licking up Taehyung's neck, sending shivers down the boys spine.

"Jinki, not too much, or I'll charge you extra," Minjun said to the man.

Jinki looked up and glared at Minjun. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a money stack. He put it on the table and slid it down to Minjun.

Minjun picked up the money and looked at it.

"Sorry, Taehyung is more expensive than that," Minjun said as he threw the money back at Jinki.

"That's how much I always pay," Jinki said to him.

"Yeah, but Taehyung has a mate, he's not like most of the others," Minjun said. "But I'll take that money if you want Mark."

Taehyung looked at the boy who was sitting on a man's lap, he looked a little scared.

"I'm good," Jinki said as he went back to kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and he shut his eyes tightly. He just wanted to know where Hoseok was and if he was coming soon or not.

~

"Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled as he banged on the door.

Jungkook opened it and rubbed his eyes.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Did Taehyung come here?" Hoseok asked, his breathing a bit heavy.

"No, I thought he just went home, he's not at your house?"

"No, I don't know where he is."

"He should have come back by now," Jungkook said. "Let's go check the house, maybe he's still there."

"Okay," Hoseok said, hoping that Taehyung would be there.

-

"Doyeon, have you seen Taehyung?" Jungkook asked the girl with wide eyes.

"Taehyung? I haven't seen him since mom kicked him out," Doyeon said. "Did something happen to him?"

"We don't know, we can't find him," Hoseok said with worry in his voice.

"Doyeon, where's mom?" Jungkook asked.

"She hasn't been home for a few days, I don't know where she is," Doyeon said sadly.

Jungkook's head tilted with confusion.

"I thought she came home earlier today," Jungkook said.

"If she did she would have left a note or taken something from her room, but everything is the same," Doyeon told him.

"But, then who came into the house earlier?" Jungkook questioned.

"Someone came here? But no one has a key except," Doyeon stopped, she was in shock. "Junsu."

"Junsu?" Hoseok questioned.

"He's our dad," Doyeon said. "And he's not nice."

~

"You'll sleep here, Mark will sleep with you," Minjun said as he threw Taehyung into the dingy room. There was nothing but a dresser and a twin sized bed.

"I want to go home," Taehyung mumbled.

"This is your home now," Minjun said to him. "Mark will keep you company, he's getting fucked next door."

"Oh, okay," Taehyung said as he looked down.

"Hey, Taehyung, I'm sorry I left you but I had to figure something out," Minjun said. "You'll like it here, I promise."

"I fucking hate you," Taehyung said angrily.

"I get that a lot," Minjun said with a smirk as he left Taehyung alone in the room.

Taehyung started to cry.

'How did this happen?' Taehyung thought. 'Why is it happening?'

'Tae baby, why are you crying?'

Taehyung looked around. He could hear Hoseok's voice.

"Hobi?" Taehyung questioned out loud.

'Don't cry okay? I'm going to find you, and take you home,' Hoseok told the boy.

"Hobi hurry, I'm scared someone is going to fuck me," Taehyung said as the tears kept flowing down his face.

'Don't worry baby, it'll be okay, just don't worry and I'll be there soon, just tell me where you are.'

"But that's the thing," Taehyung said as he looked down and sobbed. "I don't know where I am."