Be

"Hobi," Taehyung said softly as his head rested on Hoseok's chest and his finger traced small circles on his alpha's shirt. "I want to see Jungkookie."

"You want to see Jungkook?" Hoseok questioned as he rubbed up and down Taehyung's back side.

"Yeah, can we go see him?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah sure we can see him," Hoseok said with a small smile.

Taehyung got up and looked down at Hoseok.

"Come on, let's go now," Taehyung said as he pulled Hoseok up.

"Now?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yes, he'll be happy to see me," Taehyung whinned.

Hoseok grabbed Taehyung by the waist and pulled him down back on the bed. The omega let out a small squeak.

"Give me a kiss first," Hoseok said with a smile as Taehyung hovered over him.

Taehyung leaned down and gave Hoseok a small kiss on the lips.

"Thank you baby," Hoseok said. "You remind me that everything is going to be okay."

"Cause everything will be okay," Taehyung told him and gave the alpha another kiss.

~

"Uh, it's Kim Seokjin," Jin said still in shock.

"I'm Kim Namjoon," Namjoon answered. "And you're my mate."

"Yeah, I guess so," Jin said with a small smile. "Oh, uh, what can I get you?"

"Forget the coffee, let's just sit down and talk," Namjoon said to him.

"Um, okay," Jin said nervously, taking off his apron and walking around the counter, in front of Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled and grabbed Jin's wrist, pulling him to a table in the corner of the coffee shop.

"Jimin, cover for me," Jin said as he sat down across from Namjoon.

"Okay!" Jimin said happily.

"So," Namjoon said awkwardly. "Do you go to school?"

"I go to a university," Jin said simply.

Namjoon almost chocked on air.

"What?" Namjoon asked with surprise. "When did you graduate high school?"

"Two years ago," Jin told him. "Why? When did you graduate?"

"I haven't yet," Namjoon said sadly.

"Oh," Jin said with wide eyes. "So you're younger than me?"

"Yeah," Namjoon said sighing.

"And you're my alpha?" Jin asked.

"Yeah," Namjoon said as he locked eyes with Jin.

"Do you want to come over to my house?"

"I though you were working," Namjoon said as Jin stood up.

"It doesn't get too busy, Jimin will be okay alone," Jin said simply. "Jimin, you can watch the shop by yourself right?"

"I'm not alone, oppa is with me," Jimin said pointing to Yoongi who was sitting at a table, drinking coffee.

"Okay, then he's fine, let's go," Jin said and grabbed Namjoon's wrist.

~

"Kookie, I brought you cookies!" Taehyung yelled on Yoonoh's door.

The door swung open and there stood a tall boy known as Yoonoh.