Myself

Hoseok brought Taehyung to his room and threw him on the bed. Hoseok got on top of Taehyung and pinned his arms down. They locked eyes for a second.

"I'm sorry alpha," Taehyung said.

"For what?" Hoseok questioned softly as he bent down to kiss Taehyung's neck.

"I didn't cum enough and I almost broke the bond," Taehyung breath out as he felt Hoseok's tongue on his delicate skin.

"It wasn't your fault, don't be sorry," Hoseok said as he started to kiss Taehyung's lips.

It was a passionate kiss, filled with love and lust. Hoseok's hand trailed under Taehyung's shirt, teasing a sensitive spot on his chest. Taehyung moaned a bit through the kiss, he put a hand on the back of Hoseok's neck, tugging at his dark hair slightly.

Hoseok let go of the kiss and started to lift Taehyung's shirt up off his body and over his head. He began to kiss his lips once again before trailing down his body while hearing the quiet moans come out of Taehyung's mouth.

Hoseok got down to Taehyung's pants and pulled them down, revealing his hard member. Hoseok started to pump up and down Taehyung's length.

"Ah~" Taehyung moaned out and almost instantly he already came. The white semen laid on his stomach.

Hoseok smirked and licked the cum off Taehyung's stomach causing his body to twitch a little.

"You still need more?" Hoseok questioned.

Taehyung opened his eyes and nodded slightly.

Hoseok smirked and licked his fingers before rubbing them over Taehyung's entrance. Taehyung let out a moan when he felt Hoseok about to enter him. 

Hoseok slowly slid one finger into Taehyung as he heard the omega moan. He started to penetrate in and out of Taehyung, slowly at first, gradually increasing the speed.

"Ah~ Hobi," Taehyung moaned out as his back arched slightly and his hand tugged at Hoseok's hair slightly.

Hoseok stuck another finger inside of Taehyung and continued to finger fuck the omega who's breathing was heavy.

It wasn't long before Hoseok was thrusting into Taehyung with three fingers now. Taehyung's moans became louder, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes shut tight.

Suddenly the sticky white substance squirted from Taehyung's cock again. Hoseok smirked and looked up at Taehyung's face that already looked tired. Hoseok could feel himself getting hard through his pants.

"I did even touch your dick that time," Hoseok said as he pulled his fingers out and started to pump Taehyung's cock again.

"Ah~" Taehyung moaned as he felt Hoseok touch him, his body twitch a bit.

Hoseok started to lick up Taehyung's length before taking in his dick. He started to suck Taehyung off as he felt Taehyung gripping to his hair tightly. It wasn't that long before Taehyung came again, into Hoseok's mouth. Taehyung's body began to feel weak.

Hoseok swallowed the cum as he pulled Taehyung's dick out of his mouth. He licked his lips and looked down at Taehyung's still hard member.

Hoseok stripped off his shirt and started to undo his pants, letting Taehyung breath. He got his pants almost all the way off when he heard Taehyung whine in frustration. Hoseok practically ripped off his pants, rubbed his hard member, before aligning it with Taehyung's entrance and slowly sliding it in.

"Hobi~" Taehyung moaned out, his hand trying to grab his alpha.

Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's hand and pinned it down to the bed, holding it tightly as he started to slowly move his hips back and forth. Taehyung looked up at Hoseok with pleading eyes. Hoseok bent down and started sucking on Taehyung's lips.

Hoseok continued his thrusts into Taehyung, as the omega moaned through the kiss. Hoseok backed away, still holding onto Taehyung's hand. He increased his speed inside Taehyung as he started to pump Taehyung's cock again.

Taehyung was in complete ecstasy. His grip tightening on Hoseok's hand. Hoseok started to thrust faster and harder. Taehyung's loud moans filled Hoseok's ears with pleasure. Cum squirted from Taehyung once again, but Hoseok did not stop. He continued to rub Taehyung at the same pace and thrusted a bit faster.

Taehyung's body felt like jelly. He was deep in a sensation of pleasure. His back arched when he felt himself getting close to his final climax, his moans ceased for a moment as he squirted all over his body, a lot more than before. Hoseok came inside of Taehyung right after.

Hoseok's body was damp from the sweat and his breathing heavy just like Taehyung's. He bent down and kiss Taehyung's lips softly. He looked exhausted and cum covered his abdomen.

"Tae baby," Hoseok said softly.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed, not opening his eyes.

"Let me give you a bath," Hoseok said to the boy.

Taehyung didn't respond.

"Tae Tae," Hoseok said and shook Taehyung a bit.

He still didn't respond.

Hoseok sighed and got off the bed. He went over to his dresser, putting on some briefs along with a pair of pants. He went to grab a towel and brought it back to Taehyung, wiping the cum from his body. He grabbed a large t shirt from his closet and lifted Taehyung's sleeping body up slipping the shirt over his head.

Hoseok laid the boy back down and covered him with a blanket. He smiled at the boy and stroked his hair back, kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight cutie," Hoseok said quietly.

Suddenly he heard his phone vibrate. He quickly grabbed it off the nightstand and answered it. He walked out of the room, leaving Taehyung to sleep.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok, come to our spot now, it's Yoongi."

"Yoongi? What happened?"

"He's gone crazy. Just hurry."

Click

Hoseok looked down at his phone with confusion.

'What the hell has Yoongi done now?' Hoseok thought as he came back into the room.

He grabbed a shirt and slipped it on. He grabbed a sweatshirt and slipped his phone into the pocket. He looked at the still sleeping Taehyung and smiled a bit. He was so happy to have met Taehyung. He didn't want anything to happen to him. He needed to protect him.