Part 1

Annyeonghaseyo,

This is a boy x boy so if you don't support that buh-bye

nah I'm kidding I still love you xx

~

Marks point of view

Even being surrounded by so many people I still managed to feel lonely. My names Mark Tuan and I'm the apparent 'fuckboy' of my school, according to everyone you find roaming around the school halls I mean I can't help that I'm good-looking. I am 17 and one of the most popular guys at my school, Girls want to get with me and Guys want to be me its just the way it is.

Like most teenagers I'm failing school, drink and go to parties a lot. At those parties I usually hook up with girl to get my mind of I'm totally fucking gay for Jackson Wang.

He is smart yet still quite popular just not as popular as me but he's average. He has this hat he wears everyday not many people know why but I do. He has a beautiful smile and the cutest hyena laugh 'not like I would admit it'. His hair is a platinum blonde shaped in a bowl {A/N they are from the fly era}. From his amazing jaw line, to his adorable eye smile. He is absolutely stunning.

When I had snapped back into reality I realized that we were making intense eye contact, him having a concerned look on his face. I quickly broke eye contact and immediately felt heat rushing to my cheeks because of embarrassment I hid my face in my hands.

I heard footsteps coming closer to immediately come to a stop right in front of the table at the cafeteria I was waiting for my friends. "Are you alright?" A calming yet confused voice sounded "Perfect" I said sarcastically storming out of the cafeteria. I headed straight to the bathroom to splash water on my face yelling words like "You stupid idiot he caught you staring, you couldn't be more obvious" face palming.

~REWIND TO THAT MORNING~

Jacksons point of view

On my way to school I realized I was really early, I didn't mind as long as I got away from that shithole still ending up at a shithole but it wasn't as bad as the place he called home. When I arrived at school I ended up finding a table with no one seated at it. I sat down and rested my head on my crossed arms that were on the table.

I was diving into dreamland when I head a car speed up when entering the car park. I shot my head up as instinct as he did this every morning. I saw him jump out of his black Mercedes G-class SUV with his baby blue sweater and black skinny jeans with single slits at the knees probably to let the legs breathe a bit cause those jeans were tightttt. {A/N ~ 1 year later ~ I'm reading this book after like a year and a half and I apologize for ever writing this I'm literally cringing at myself. If I was a reader I would stop reading this honestly hahah}

His smile was fake obviously hating the fact that his car was probably gonna get taken of him if he didn't attend or he just didn't like the amount of people his two best friends Yugyeom and Youngjae had to pry off of him. As Mark saw me I swear his smile turned genuine then a bit desperate because the people wouldn't stop. I couldn't help but chuckle at the cuteness of his desperation. When he saw me chuckle at him his smile immediately grew making my stomach flip. He walked past me and into the school halls. It made me realize how much I miss her.

~Flash back to 4 years ago

28 of march aka. my birthday~

Today I was having a party, I was excited because I was turning 12 and my crush was actually coming to my party! I was nervous but didn't let it get to me. A lot of people came so Mrs Tuan stayed to help. when it got around to opening presents I saved my favourite persons till last.

"If you keep this it will always remind you that I will always stick around for better and for worse, Be there to hug you when you're at a low point and love you forever and always." {A/N what a smart 12 year old keeping Wang Puppy close} I opened the box which revealed a baby blue hat. Mark picked up the hat and placed it on my head. I then tackled him into a hug that lasted longer than any usual hug would we both pulled away being bright red.

~Present Day~

I lifted my light blue hat that I was given as a present when I was twelve and ran my fingers through my hair once {A/N channelling your inner park jimin} while talking to my best friends Jaebum and BamBam I felt a familiar stare on me, as I looked around my eyes suddenly locked with Marks unable to tear away, concern washed over me as I watched him eyes widening then him breaking the eye contact covering his face with his hands, which honestly I found adorable

I found myself making my way over to her and asked he "Are you alright?" in a voice full of concern. "perfect" his voice full of sarcasm he stormed of.

I'm gonna follow him...

~

annyeonggggg

saranghaeeeee '3'