Part 5

I may be in love with EXO's knew album 'the war' and 'KoKo Bop' I love it so much, They all look amazing I put it in the media box for you xx. Plus whose excited for Bangtan's comeback.

~

A date I guess.

Mark's point of view

He told me to get dressed because he was taking me to breakfast.

We went out to a café close to our school. We saw people we knew but just ignored their gossiping and the photos they were taking.

"Mark?"

"Yes, Jackson?"

"W-would it be okay if-if we called this a da-ate?" He asked with his voice shaking

He looked at his hands nervously. I grabbed his hand, pulled his chin up and smiled brightly  "I'm on a date with Jackson Wang". We headed over to the counter to order our drinks "2 iced chocolates please" Jackson turned to me with a wide smile which I returned

"Omo, What a cute couple" the Ajumma spoke excitedly

"Gomawayo Ajumma, but we aren't a couple... Yet" Jackson winked at me and I hid my face with my hands to hide the blush. "Kaja" He said after receiving the drinks and grabbed my hand from my face and pulled me to the closest table.

Jackson point of view

He asked me what I wanted to do I had no idea so I let him choose "Um.. I wanna go shopping to get you some things" "Markie Hyung, you don't have to do that" "I don't, but I want too" I knew I wasn't gonna win this battle so I decided to back out while I still can.

~

At the mall we went to a couple of shops, then he suddenly turned to me "Let me by you more hats!!" he said excitedly. He ended up buying my three a black one, a white one and a pink one. He also bought myself and Bella lots of clothes.

~

After a while longer at the mall we went to get ice cream and went to the park again.

"Jackson, lets do this again sometime"

"Why not"

After I finished the ice cream I started pushed mark on the swing he giggled when going high every once and awhile it was adorable and I ended up saying "cute" luckily under my breath.

~

At home we ended up sleeping in the same bed we got so use to it. we tried sleeping in different rooms but I didn't work

Flashback

I could fall asleep I was trying as hard as I could but I didn't work so I ended up groaning and sitting up I heard the door open

"Jacky, I can't sleep can you come to my room" a little voice said

"Mark, why can't you sleep?"

"cause my second blankets gone" he pouted

"Do you know where it is?"

"It's sitting on the bed with a blonde mop of hair and pyjamas on, Now Kaja"

"Okay your blanket is coming" He chuckled

End of flashback

My pyjama shirt was in the was so I was shirtless because I'm to lazy to grab another one. I got into bed and went to kiss mark on the nose but he moved and our lips touched, I immediately realized what happened and Mark flinched I apologized which cause him to lightly place his lips on mine "Don't apologize, even if it was a accident I enjoyed it" We both ended smiling widely and i wrapped my arms around him. Quickly after I heard light snores "Thankyou for today Mark" I kissed him again for the third time.

~

A short fluffy chapter sorry for not updating sooner

annyeongggggg

saranghaeeeeee '3'