Part 3

I mention Topp Dogg in this please watch this music video they are losing members like crazy they started with 13 members now only having 6

Names~ Bjoo (Byungjoo) , Xero (Jiho), Sangdo, Hojoon, Yano (Sangwon),P-Joon (Leader- Sehyuk)

Prev members~ Hansol (My bias), Nakta (Yooncheol), A-tom (Sanggyun - He was on produce 101), Jenissi (Taeyang),Seogoong (Hyunho), Kidoh (Hyosang)and Gohn

Enjoyyyyyy

~

"Kaja" He said with a smile

First he took me to get ice cream then sat at the park that had all of our childhood memories. He missed his mouth with a bit of ice cream "Hyung, You have a little ice cream on your face" he tried to wipe his mouth but completely missed resulting in me cracking out my hyena laugh "Let me - help you with-h that" i said in between laughter moving towards him i used my thumb to wipe the corner of his mouth which made me get ice cream on my thumb that i just licked off.

~

after a while I eventually went home waiting for hell to break loose "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Eomma, i had to finish things at school"

"What have i told you about calling me that?"

"Sorry Ma'am"

"Just go eat" she replied coldly

Half way through dinner i noticed the slap mark on my sisters face.

"i told you you can hurt me as much as you want but NEVER touch my baby sister"

soon after i said that i had cold water thrown at me, then the jug the water came out of, and the vase that was in the middle of the table

"clean this shit up" she got up and stormed to her room

"Go pack your stuff up Bella, we're leaving"

"Yes oppa"

Bella is my little half sister she is 10, Her father passed away last year from his lungs collapsing from smoking to much killing him instantly, she didn't really care because he was as sick as our mother, even though we have different fathers we are extremely close and i will not let my mum touch her. after i finished cleaning i packed my stuff.

we packed the things we needed, all our clothes (which is not much), Toothbrush and toothpaste, phones, my laptop, charges of all sorts and 30000 won {A/N about $34 in AUD}

Mark's point of view

This afternoon was really fun we exchanged numbers just in case the other needed someone to talk to.

Jackson~

do you have room at your house for too more people

mark~

Of course! do you remember where i live?

Jackson~