Part 9

I know Joshua has nothing to do with this fanfic but holy shit everyone needs to admire this photo

+

i totally changed the story line of this story so I'm sorry if it's messy

anyway enjoy

~

Jackson's point of view

Seeing mark lying unconscious in the white hospital bed made me hate myself for not being able to protect him. I have no idea what happened but when i was walking to the bathroom I saw a familiar face death staring at me but I can't pinpoint who it is, it's really frustrating me.

The nurse walked in "annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Seokjin I will take care of this patient for the time he's in here, what's your name sweetie?" he smiled a wide smile which was contagious even if I was really upset "Jackson Wang" I replied.

"Are you going to be staying here sweetie" he asked kind of reminding me of a mother I never had "If that's alright, Eomma" after I realized what I said I apologized "That's alright sweetie, Jisung calls me it all the time even though you're quite a lot older than him you can call me it too" <A/N i was gonna say Kookie but i realized that he was already in the story so i said Jisung Pawrk instead {Yes from NCT DREAM}>

He sat with me for a little for a talk I learned that he had a boyfriend called Namjoon and they lived with another couple Yoongi and Hoseok and also had adopted a now 4 year old Jisung. He asked me about Mark and I and i happily explained how much i loved him, little did i know that a little someone had woken up and was faking and listening to me expressing my love for him.

So after Jin had to attend another patient so i was left with a fake sleeping Mark even though i didn't know that.

Mark's point of view

A while after the nurse left i 'woke up' and grabbed hold of Jackson's hand which made him look up from were his head was resting on my leg. "Hey GaGa". "Markiepooh, why'd you do this to yourself?" "It was Taehyung, he's back" "That Dickhead, how could he show his face here again"

~After a few days~

Jin came into the room with a few of people that weren't familiar "Hey, Eomma" Jackson and I stated in unison. "Hewo, my name is JISUNG PAWRK" a little kid trying to fake and American accent said after getting put down by a tall man that was smiling with a visible dimple and ran over to Jackson putting his arms up asking to get picked up to sit on him lap which Jackson complied.

"Guys, this is Yoongi and Hoseok" Jin said pointing over to a very bright male with a shorter male with and arm wrapped around the very smiley male. "And thi-" "And that is my Appa" Jisung interrupts Jin finishing his sentence "Ji, what did Appa say about interrupting Eomma" Namjoon said in a calming tone. "Sorry" Jisung pouted.

"Nice to meet you my name is Mark, and this is Jackson" "Hello, I'm Hoseok, If it's alright i have a question" "Ask away" Jackson said "what are you to each other?" "well, that wasn't forward" The male I'm assuming was Yoongi stated chuckling. "Actually now that i think about it I wanna know too, you never leave his side you even got Bella and Mama Tuan to get you clothes so you didn't have to leaving and you also got your friends to get your work for you and Markie"

"I don't know what we are" we both stated in unison

What are we...

~

I just got into NCT and i love the Dream sub-unit

Annyeongggggggg

Saranghaeeeeeee '3'