Part 10

If you couldn't tell I'm Yoonseok Trash and i have a story bout them so check it out {Self promo ;) }

In this chapter English is bold or stuff done with an American accent is in this font 'Yoonseok'

~

3rd person point of view

"I know what you are!!" Hoseok stated happily "You two are best friends that both want something more but don't know how to ask the other, am i right?" "But how did you know" we both asked in unison. "He has a tendency to know what people feel or think, being his boyfriend i still can't get used to it, He always knows what I'm thinking before i do and knows exactly how to comfort" Yoongi finishes with a large gummy smile.

"YOONGI, we have a new mission!" "And what is that exactly, Baby?" "Operation Markson!" "I'm In, Hyung" Jisung said punching the air "Lets do it little one" Yoongi says giving a high five to Jisung "YAH, were is my high five" Hoseok said unison. Yoongi turned around thinking he was talking to him when Hoseok ran past him to high five Jisung, then looking up to smirk at Yoongi. Yoongi pouted to Hoseok with his hand still up after getting his hand rejected.

Hoseok walked over to Yoongi bringing it a soft but long kiss, while meeting there hands for a high five. "cover the babies eyes" Jin said and Jackson covered Jisung's eyes and Jisung covered Jackson's. They all turned to look at the boys and they all just burst into laughter. While they were all laughing the door opened revealing four familiar faces. BamBam, Yugyeom, Jaebum and Youngjae.

"Oh no, there is another sun holy shit i already have one in my life" Namjoon stated when the laughter started slowing down again. "NAMJOON LANGUAGE!" Jin shouted "Holy shitwe" Jisung stated smiling proudly. "YUGGIEEEE, It's adorable i want one" "Maybe in the future" Yugyeom stated with a smirk.

"OoOoh interesting, a secret couple who aren't ready to tell there friends" Hoseok said pointing at Yugyeom and BamBam " -And you two are exactly like Markson" Hoseok stated pointing at Jaebum and Youngjae" "don't be scared it just his nature to know stuff about people" Jin said

"Anyway I'm Eomma Jin as you know already, This is my boyfriend Namjoon and my son-" "Jisung Pawrk" "Ji don't interrupt Eomma, anyway back to it this is also our roommates Yoongi and his boyfriend Hoseok"

"Hey my name is Yugyeom" "It's your boy Double B, BamBam aka. Yugyeom's baby" "Hello, my name is Youngjae nice to meet you" "I'm Jaebum you can call me JB.

~

And that is how a very close friendship started

Bye-bye '3'

~Bianca