Part 7

Enjoyyyyyy

~

Mark's point of view

"Markie?" The lady said as i walked over to her

"hello" i said with a sad smile seeing her condition

"You're so big now!!" she grinned probably relieved my dad was gone "How longs it been?"

"about 4 years... i missed you so much Yuna"

"Is that Jackson?" She already knew i had feelings for him "yeah"

"he grew up well, get in his pants yet?" "Yahhhhh, Not cool"

"Choi Yuna.." Jackson stated

"Ani, Park Yuna , Parkkkkk"

"BWO, you got married!!" we said in unison "Wow is it that surprising, didn't know you thought so lowly off me"

"Name

Nationality

When do i meet my brother in law?"

"Park Jinyoung

Korean

Whenever"

After her telling us a bit about Jinyoung our mum called us over "Can we please know why dad was standing over you?" tears started forming in Yuna's eyes "Your father did some terrible things to Yuna" my mum said squeezing Yuna's hand a bit. They told us what happened. He's a disgusting pig that doesn't deserve shit. I was tearing up listening to the story but i needed to stay strong for them. Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him for comfort. Basically my dad did some bad things to Yuna when she was a maid and found her when he got back. He thought my mum would be at work. She wasn't feeling great so she stayed home.

Jackson's point of view

" Let it out"  I said as we were cooking. Bellz had taken Mamma Tuan and Yuna upstairs for a rest. Mark started balling his eyes out I wrapped my arms around him in comfort.

"What did your mum do to get such a horrible husband-" i paused "Your mum is so lovely, I understand it happening to my mum 'cause shes the devil in human form bu-" "Jacky, we don't have to talk about it" wipping the tear that had finally stopped threatening to spill, after that it all because a waterfall". We sat in silence not awkward but comforting.

~

this was really short i apologizeeeeeee

Anneyeongggggg

Saranghaeeeee '3'