Part 8

Hellooo,

One, yes i changed my name from actualk-poptrash to bia_monki_nca (My name and the animal of the year i was born in).

Two, I'm making a Yoonseok story about how Yoongi is in a famous idol in BTS and Hoseok is his number one fanboy with an instagram fan-account probably posting first chapter after this.

Three, this story was based of a girl and a boy at first when i hand-wrote it but now it Markson so if i accidentally write she for Mark character his name was originally Alessia but y'know.

enjoyyyyyyy

~

Mark's point of view

At school i was sitting at my table with Youngjae and Yugyeom. Youngjae was sitting across from me and started looking pale with a confused expression kind of like the expression he got when Jaebum sorta confessed.

"Seriously i didn't think the sight of me made you that sick" I laughed, That's when Yugyeom saw it too. Do i seriously make my friends sick i mean I'm pretty decent looking. "A-aniya" Youngjae pointed to behind me.

That's when i saw him

?? point of view

That's right I'm back from America, bitches.

"Dude, are you going to take him back?" Jimin asked "Of course, what type of boyfriend would i be if i didn't?"

"Tae-Taehyung?" a familiar voice spoke. "Hey baby, miss me?" I asked with a smirk. "Don't call me that!!" he sounded pissed but i knew she was just playing "Mark don't act mad i told you i would come back" "Actually no you just left you litterally told me nothing, not like i was complaining" "Well we never broke up so you're STILL mine" "I'm NOT i will never be ever again i won't let the thing that happened last time" he said then started walking away

"You can't just walk away from me" "Goodbye Tae" he said while walking out the cafeteria. I will get her back no matter what.

Mark's point of view      

Warning- abuse and self harm

flashback

I was walking back home after studying with BamBam my science lab partner with food that his Eomma cooked for us. When i walked into the house i heard some weird noises coming from Taehyung's and my selves bedroom. When i started walking up stairs i clearly heard the voice of Taehyung's best friend Jungkook making very uncomfortable noises in my room.

When i walked in i saw Taehyung on top of Jungkook fully naked. "TaeTae what is this" tears streaming down my face "Mark wait downstairs i need to talk to you" "okay" as i was walking downstairs i heard Tae's voice "Kook-ah i think you should do I'll text you"

When i was sitting on the couch i saw Jungkook leaving clothes on smirking at me zipping up the zipper on his jeans. When Taehyung came down he had a look of pure hatred while staring at me. He slapped me multiple times and forced me to stay in a relationship with him while kicking my stomach.

end of flashback.

he's delusional if he thinks he's gonna get me back. I ran to the bathroom. When i got there I lifted up my sleeves revealing my many scars of that horrible time. I got my blades that i barely ever use and cut a long slash across my arm. I slowly started feeling sleepy losing consciousness as i heard the bathroom door open "NOOO, markie" i heard a voice shout i could quite make out the voice since in my head the pitch kept changing "Princess, please stay with me" i now know exactly who it was. The only person that would call me princess. "Jackson calm down i'm not dying" i said as he picked me up.

"But you are"

~

anyeongggggg

saranghaeeeeeeeeeee '3'