Part 2

Back with another chapter hope you enjoy {If anyone actually reads}.

~

Jackson's point of view

I'm gonna follow him...

Good thing i chased after him or i wouldn't hear him saying this "You stupid idiot he caught you staring, you couldn't be more obvious" and then i heard a slap did he slap himself did someone slap him if he comes out crying i will kill them, actually no i would go to jail, i would severely hurt them but i have to admit hearing mark say those words was adorable. I sat down and waited for him to come out.

Mark's point of view

Staring seriously... Yes I'm still pissed of about it couldn't i admire him by looking at a pig or Winnie The Pooh. After being in the bathroom for about 10 more minutes still stressing i made my way out. Only to be pushed against a locker lightly with little to no impact.

"'If you keep this it will always remind you that I will always stick around for better and for worse, Be there to hug you when you're at a low point and love you forever and always' what happened to this? where were you when i needed a hug at a low point? what happened to loving me forever and always? you weren't there the lowest point of my life has been since the day you left me"listening to the shaky voice whispering in my ear made me full on ball my eyes out.

After hearing my sobs two very comfortable arms snaked around my waist hold me tight to the point i felt like i couldn't breathe

"Jackson, i missed you too but may you loosen your attack?"

"Mian, So are you gonna answer my question?" i was a bit confused but eventually got his point

"I was told that you lost your memory, and that you probably wouldn't want to see me when you woke up"

"First i remembered you as soon as i saw your face, Second it was my parents wasn't it" i nodded

"Mostly your dad"

"Don't talk of that asshole".

Before he could explain the bell rang he squeezed me one last time then went running in the way of his class. I heard the high pitched squeal of Yugyeom. When i span around i saw to little sunshine one obviously bigger than the other in height but the other bigger in sunshiningness {A/N yes i know that ain't a word but its describing youngjae so deal with it} in other words i saw Yugyeom and Youngjae. Soon after they started bombarding me with questions based around Jackson's memory. Eventually we got yelled at by a staff member and nearly got detention but they didn't scare me not like i wasn't in detention a lot.

After that class i had one more until the day was over i quickly went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. When i got to class all the seats were taken except one next to a familiar platinum blonde haired blue cap boy. I made my way over to him a took the seat net to him "Markieeee" he said cheerfully "Aren't i your hyung?" "Maybe" "aishhh, kid" i said with a playfully tone. "Markie hyung i just realized something!!" he said over excitedly "What's that GaGa?" "We're matching!!" "Sometime i worry about you Jack, you always notice irrelevant things" we both ended up bursting out laughing "Shut up you two, i really don't wanna give you detention" Mr Oh said hes one of those young teachers that gets along with the students {A/N just imagine Sehun is older the them} .

Jackson's point of view

"Do you want a ride home?" he asked after class

"Hyung, I'm totally fine, I'll walk"

"No" he then grabbed me hand and dragged me to his car

"Someone save me I'm being kiddnapped" I stated with me signature hyena laugh.

When we got to the car I immediately got tackled by a massive baby "Jackson hyung!!"

"Gyeomieee, I missed you"

"You remember him?! Hyung do you remember me?" Youngjae asked excitedly

"No" I said with a serious tone, his face immediately dropped

"I'm kidding, how could i forget the literal sun" I asked while laughing

"Don't be so mean, hyung" Youngjae pouted

"Aishhhh, Youngjae put your smile back you look better with it" I ran over and hugged him he smiled extremely wide "That's better".

In the car Youngjae and Yugyeom hopped in the back and i sat in the front with Mark we dropped them at Yugyeom's and started driving

"Markie hyung, Please don't make me go home yet" I said with tears in my eyes

"I know just the place" he said staring at me seeing a tear slip from my eye as i quickly wiped it

"Kaja" ...

~

annyeongggggg

saranghaeeeee '3'