Chapter 1: The City

Hello! Little authors note, this is my first story so I'm sorry if you don't like it. Need ideas for other chapter and other books.

Your P.O.V
"Anyway, punch that like button for me, love you guys, see ya in the next video. Bye!"

You shut off the camera and sigh. Being a small YouTuber is hardworking but it is worth it. You lobe having a small community where you cam talk to your subscribers. You love it. After you finished editing your video, you posted it and left your recording area. You walked around your little apartment in Manhattan New York and went on your balcony.

The street was busy with blaring horns from different taxi's. Bright shiny lights from the people of New York driving around at five in the morning. You looked around at the diversity I'm the city that you loved.

There were so many different kinds of people, but your favorite ones were your best friends, Vanessa, Amber,David, and Jacob. You love them to bits as they were there for you every step of the way.

*ring ring ring* Your phone shouted from on your bed. *ring ring ring* you turned away from your view of the city from the 8th floor and headed back inside. *ring ring RI-*
"Hello?"
" Hey y/n."
"Whats up Amber!"
"Wanna get some star bucks with me and Nessa?" Everyone called Vanessa by her nick name, Nessa.
"Sure. When are you coming to my place?" You ask.
"Be there in 30."

" OK." You replied as you hung up. You dropped your phone on your bed and watched it bounce as you got up. You shuffled to the bathroom so you could get dressed in something comfortable. You pulled on a white spaghetti strap shirt on with a dark gray sweatshirt over it. You danced on your favorite black skinny jeans and wiggled on some white sneakers. You did your hair and plopped a light gray bean on your head. Ready to go.

You look at your phone when you enter your bedroom again and see that it has been 20 minutes. You grab your house key, wallet, phone, lip gloss, and dumped them in to a purse as you head to the door.

 You grab your house key, wallet, phone, lip gloss, and dumped them in to a purse as you head to the door

Huy! Yes, I know this was short but I don't really know what to write. I'm sorry. Anyway, please tell me what I should fix so I can write better. Thank you and I hope you like this shit of a chapter.
           ~EPB