Chapter 10: Dreaming

Your Dream

As I drifted to sleep, I entered my dark mind. It was literally dark. "Hello?" I called out only to hear an echo of my voice. "Yes darling?" A calm female voice replied. "Who-who are y-"
"Who am I?"
"Yeah. I was-"
"Just about to ask that yes I know." She said quickly with a giggle.
"I am Mia. Your dark concious."
"You can-"
"Read your thoughts yes."
"Can you please-"
"Stop interrupting you OK I'm sorry darling." She replied quickly again. She souls like a grown woman. I'm 20 and she sounds about 25.
"Why am I here? Why are you here? Where the hell are we?" I asked into the darkness.
"You are here because you are having a nightmare. I am here because I'm your dark concious. I'm the one who tells you negative thoughts and gives you nightmares. Also, you are In your mind."

"Show yourself. Come on. Step into the light." A light revealed a tall slim woman wearing a black shiny jumpsuit with knee length black shiny boots. She wore a large cape looking thing that had a collar that popped up to her ears. She wore bright red lipstick that matched the outline of her cape thing that dropped on the floor. She had jet black hair in a messy but revealing her stunning diamond dangle earrings. Her face looked hideous.
"AHHH ITS HIDEOUS STEP OUT OF THE LIGHT STEP OUT OF THE LIGHT!"
"RUDE!"
"Sorry!"
"Also, I have a question. You like this blue haired kid but does he like you? I mean he almost kissed Nessa at the park. He is always staring at Nessa almost every chance he gets." I was speechless. How could I not notice this before?

"Well, I...." *sigh* "Look, I may like him but Nessa is more attractive than me....."
"And funnier and flirtier. Let's face it, she is better than you. That's your man and you will never get him all thanks to Nessa. "
"Yeah. My man. I can't get home becaus- wait. Nessa doesn't like him. You are just trying to make me think this aren't you?" It was silent and I hated silence especially when its real dark like this.

"ANSWER ME!" I shouted. Silence came in return. All of a sudden, as if a wall was cracking open, lights poured in and filled the emptiness with.....New York? There were the buildings and the cars and everything. I realized that I was close to my quiet area. I decided to walk to it and it wasn't only but 2 minutes away. When I made it there, it was quiet and peaceful as usual and no one there.

I went and sat down under the tree on the hill taking in the scenery. I looked over and saw Ethan and Nessa holding hands walking my way. What the hell? They sat down and started talking as if I wasn't there. I'm not fucking invisible!

"Nessa, I'm so glad that we are together!" Ethan said to her sweetly. She blushed and brushed some grass off her tights. She wore a long shirt over her tights and it looks like she is putting on a few pounds.
"Me too cutie! I cant wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!" Nessa said patting her stumoch. Holy mother of-SHE IS FRIGGIN PREGNANT?? Are....are they married? I stand there staring at them. The way he rubbed her stumoch and made her giggle. The way she ran her hands through his hair. They both had rings on their left ring fingers. It couldn't be true.
"Nessa," Ethan said. He was laying down with his head in her lap and her hands through his blue waves.
"Yeah?" He sat up and looked at her blue eyes.
"I love you with all my heart." He said and pulled her into a passionate kiss. When they pulled apart, I felt like crying. The way he looked at her was just so sweet. I was so lost in my thoughts that I lost track of time.
"Baby, we should probably head home now." Nessa said to Ethan
"ok." He stood up and reached his hand out for his wife. She grabbed it and pulled herself up as the walked hand in hand away from the tree. I chased behind then and stopped right in front of Nessa. She walked right through me. WHAT?!?! I ran to them again but this time I smacked Nessa. She didn't react. She jet walking with my man. I hope they get his by a car. I watched as they crossed the street with only 9 seconds left. They both made it to the other side but I saw Ethan's phone on the ground. He had 7 seconds to get it and run back or just leave it. He decided to grab it and with those seveon seconds he random and picked up his phone but as soon as he stood up, a car came speeding down the road and there was a loud BAM. I couldn't even see anything it was just as if I had goggles filled with blood. I started to cry as I heard my name being called. Ethan was.....dead........
I screamed. It was all I could manage to do other than shake and cry. I screamed again and again and I woke up.