Chapter 8 continued: Games

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and walked in the closet with her.

Kathryn's P.O.V

I heard the door click behind Tyler and I as we sat in the dark room. Why did I agree to play this game? Tyler and I sat in akward silence for a while.
"So...." Tyler said trying to breath the akward silence.
"So.... Do you know what the next project Mark wants to work on is?"
"No. He hasn't mentioned anything."
"Oh ok. So, um. Tell me about Alex."

"Well, Alex is cute and funny and has a great sense of humor. She has the sweetest personality and she looks good in anything she wears. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She absolutely loves children and is so good with them. She is kind of a nerd but it's not like I'm any better!" He joked.
"Alex is the type of girl who dances in the rain and hates to see anyone cry. She trys to stay positive all the time. Alex is my caring and loving best friend. She is my dashing and cute girlfriend. She is the best of the best, crazy and funny, kind and honest, a true listener. Alex....is my love. I...I love her." He said.
"Awww!" I exclaimed.
"Shut up Kat." He growled.
"Why dont you tell her? I mean you guys have been daring for 3 years now."
"Yeah true. Also, I just realised that overtime that there is aware silence, you ask me to bring up Alex. Why is that?"
"WHY DONT YOU TELL HER YOU LOVE HER??" I repeated.
"Well...."
"Well? Well you better get up off your ASS and tell her how you feel. Wanna hear a secret about Alex?"
"Yeah sure."
"She loves you and wants you to propose to her."
"Wait, wha-what?"
"Yeah. She wants to marry you." Just then, the door was unlocking and the knob was turning. Thank the lord!
"Your time in heaven is-" I cut Ethan off by brushing past him and collapsing on the couch.