Chapter 13: Birthday

Our day slowly winded into an end as we made our way back to the train together.

We cought the 4:35 train that was headed towards Amber's place.

Because of the kiss, Ethan and I felt a little akward around each other. Everytine I looked at him, a stampede of elephants do the cha cha slide in my stumoch. All I could think about was his warm, soft lips against mine. His faint smell of cotton candy. Him holding me closely to his chest. All I could think about was....him.

I was so lost in thought but I got interrupted by a buzz coming from my butt. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. A message from Nessa.

Nessa: r u and Erica on ur way back home?

Me:
Yah. Give us bout 30 more minutes and we will be back home.

Nessa:
Ok. What'd u get him for his b-day?

Me:
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT!!! WHAT DO I DO?????

Nessa:
Don't u worry bout a thing(MAMA CAUSE ILL BE STANDING ON THE SIDE WHEN YOUR CHECKING OOOUUUUTTT! from Tori Kelly😊) We planned a surprise party. We r gonna b done in like 15 minutes. We all got him gifts but u can say that u planned dis.

Nessa:
Gotta go. Later✌

And with that, our conversation ended. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked back ip at Ethan who was staring.

"So about that kiss," he said. "How bout we don't mention that to the other's."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ok. Sounds good to me." He then smirked and looked down at his thumbs which were fiddling with a key chain.

"H-how was t-the kiss?" He asked me, embarrassed. His ears started to burn pink.

"I really don't know how to answer that." I say, looking away. I was looking out the window, hoping my face wasn't red.

I felt him get up and sit next to me. His fingers pushed my chin towards him. I looked him in his beautiful hazel eyes. Before I knew it, I connected my lips with his.

In the middle of our second kiss, the train jolted to a stop, and both of us were sent flying face first into the seats in front.

It was a rude way to tell us that it was our stop. We quicly gathered our stuff, including the giant panda that we almost forgot.

We hopped off he train and walked the rest of the way home, talking and giggling.

Once we made it to the house, I unlocked the door and Ethan opened it. The lights were on but we didn't see anybody. We set the stuff down and headed to the basement.

"SURPRISE!!" We heard as I stepped on the last step of the stairs. Everyone popped out from different areas of the room, party hats on their heads, beer bottles in hand, cake on the table, cameras in hands, and streamers were everywhere.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear smol bean, happy birthday to you!!!!"

Ethan's face was priceless as we all sang to him. Mark snatched a lighter off the counter (CHILDREN AR NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY WOTH LIGHTERS! WHY THE HELL DOES MARL HAVE THAT?!?!) and lit the candles on the cake.

"Make a wish ya goof." Tyler joked. He closed his eyes for a second before inhaling sharply and blowing out the candles like a hurricane.

"YAYY!" Everyone cheered.

"TIME TO PAR-TAY!" Jacob shouted. He grabbed some pizzas from the kitchen and set them on the table. He guestured to David who was at a folding table with his radio, headphones, and cell phone out.

David was apparently the DJ and decided to start the night off with "Get Ugly" by Jason Derulo.

.•°•.Highlights of the party.•°•.

Kathryn and Tyler held a measuring tape as a limbi stick. We all danced our way under it in a terrible mannor. Tyler feel when he was hlf way under, Mark made it but fell forward when trying to stand up, Nessa hurt her back, Amber practically crawled under and so on.

Ethan grabbed a beer and opened it, eager for his first drink. He smelled it and made no reaction.
"3,2,1, DRINK!" We shouted. He took a swig of alcohol from the sweating, brown, glass bottle. He sat the glass back down with a slam and made the funniest face ever.

Amber and Jacob sat on the couch making out.

Drunk Amy took off her shirt and ran around playing tag with Katryn, Tyler,and Jacob.

I got on the table and started to shout the lyrics to Allstar by Smash Mouth.

I threw up in the sink.

David fell asleep and Kathryn and I did his makeup.

We all belted out sugar we're going down swinging.

Nessa took a shit on the floor, threw up on it, then cleaned up. She added half a bottle of perfume on the spot.

Tyler blew balloons from his nose and we recorded it.

Amber and Jacob made out on the couch again.

We all passed out in weird positions.

.•°•.End of highlights.•°•.

End of chapter and party.

A/n
Ok so I know this chapter was a mess and thrown together but i really need to get my ass in gear. Since today is Ethan's b-day, I wrote a smut and a chapter for this book. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and I didn't get him shit😅 oops

Anyway, sort for the shitty chapter and Amber always making out but I hope you guys have njoyed and if you did, PUNCH that vote button for me and I'll see you in the next chapter. Later!