Chapter 6: Tears

Ethan's P.O.V

"OK lovebirds, time to go is what y/n said." Tyler told us. "Ok." I reply still thinking about what Vaness- i mean Nessa told me. I looked at her again and see that she has stopped crying and is pulling her glasses to her face. She caught me staring at her beautiful soft face. She slightly smiled at me and I felt my checks warm up. I got up from the bench and held out a hand for Vanessa to grab. She softly placed he hand in mine and I lifted her up. I let go and we walked over to Tyler. We started following y/n away from the area we were at but she stopped. Where do you guys want to go next?
"Well, I am very fat and my stomach says legs get food." I state, patting my belly. I got smirks from the guys and a few giggles from the girls. I also got an "Oh boy." and eye roll from Tyler.
"Well my stomach agrees with your stomach and if all the stomach agree, then the stomachs get what they want." Nessa says with a little chuckle. Everybody agreed to eating food at a small resturaunt that was only a few minutes away from the hotel we were staying at and all we had to do was get there.

~Timeskip to the restaurant ~

Everyone finished their food and dessert is next, OK? Kewl? I will take that as a yes (•~•) oh, and its now from your POV. K bye.

"That's stupid." I laugh at Ethan's story. He is a really sweet guy. I love how he shows his true colors around real people and on YouTube. He is not afraid to be himself. I really like him but, does he notice me? Ive noticed him laugh Tha hardest at Nessa's jokes and talking to her more than anyone else. I'm not sure if he likes me. Im gonna talk to Amber about this later.
"Have you all enjoyed the food?" A short chuby waitress asked us.
"Yes ma'am, we did." Kqathryn replied for all of us.
"Care for dessert?" The waitress asked holding dessert menues.
"Sure!" Jacob exclaimed reaching out for a menu. Everyone got a menu and stared for a while.

After maybe 5 minutes, Amber and I decided to share the macaroons

Jacob got the kiwi mint mousse

David got strawberry cheesecake.

Nessa got the fancy cupcake

Tyler got the cherry brownies.

Ethan got the English trifle

Kathryn got the treacle tart

Amy got the Jasmine rasberry creme brulee.

And Mark got the mixed berries pentecotta

( Now that I've made you hungry, let's continue the story. ^_^ also, another time skip brought to you by my butthole. Everybody finished dessert. Still your point of view.)

"I'm stuffed." Mark says patting his belly.
"Me too." Kathryn said, adjusting her glasses.
"So, guys, do you wanna hang out at my place for like a sleepover or something?" Amber asked. She does have the biggest place between mine,Nessa's,Jacobs, and David's place.
"Sure." Tyler said.
Ethan then said "Sounds like a good idea."
We all rode to Amber's place in each of our cars. Jacob, Tyler, Ethan, Mark and David, rode in Jacobs car. Amy, Nessa, Amber Kathryn,and I rode in Amber's car. When we make it to Amber's house, we park and head in.
"Make yourselves at home." Amber said to everybody after giving a house tour and showing where everybody was to sleep.
"Lets watch a movie!" Kathryn suggested.
"Yeah!" Amy said doing a little dance. "Amber walked over to the TV in the living room and grabbed the remote. Amy and Mark cuddled on the love seat while everyone else squished together onto the L saved couch.
"So what movie are we watching?" Jacob asked his crush as she sat next to him,pulling out her phone. She frowned as she clicked something.
"Something scary." Amber replied. "Im gonna go get some popcorn guys. Y/n, wanna help?"
"Sure." I reply, getting up. We head to the kitchen and thats when Amber broke into tears.
"Hey, hey, hey, whats wrong. Amber, dont cry. Please,"
"Im s-sorry..."
"Don't be sorry. Just tell me whats wrong."
" its, its, James." She says between sobs. I wrap my arms around her to comfort her. James was her ex boyfriend and he was really abusive to her.

Amber's P.O.V

I felt her arms wrap around me and I hug back crying on her shoulder. I dont know why he was texting me I just got up and tears decided to take a walk out of my eyes. I was crying hard. I grabbed he popcorn and started popping it the air popper so that it popped quickly. Y/n took the bowls away from me and brought them to the guys. I walked and listened and I heard her say "Amber and I are gonna head to the store. Need anything?"
"But the movie is about to start." Jacob whined.
" Yeah but she has seen the movie a million times."
"Ok" my smol Bean Jacob says with his cute sigh.
"Wanna come Nessa?" She asked. I walked back into the kitchen before Nessa replied. I pulled on my boots and slung my small purse over my shoulder. I picked up y/n's backpack and Nessa's clutch as they walked out the living room.
"Im gonna tell you everything in the car." Y/n says as Nessa was about to ask me whats wrong. I hated crying because it was just...so uncomfortable as you have puffy eyes and blurted vision because of tears. You have not flinging everywhere and a head that starts to throb. You have people who dont care at all, people who pretend to care, the one that actually cares. I was thinking about all of this and I didn't even realize that I was crying again but in the back seat of my car. Nessa was driving while my head was in y/n lap.
"Tell me everything." Nessa says from the front seat.

Im so sorry that this chapter was shit. I am trying my best to write everyday but I cant because life fucks me up bad with people calling my name 24/7, and my alone time is in the bathroom where i try to watch videos but they get interrupted by people all the friggin time!! Every chance I get to write, it gets interrupted, postponed, ad then never done. Ugh! The problems of having your cousins over for the summer.