Chapter 3: Walmart

Davis's P.O.V
"Aw hell naw man. MIA! WHY DID YOU STEAL MY HAND?? I NEED THAT FOR....STUFF!!" David shouted at his computer as he was recording Resident Evil 7 for his YouTube channel, "David's Dusty Games". 

"Fuck you Mia. Just gonna steal my shit like that. Man what the hell."
David wanted to be a YouTuber as famous as Pewdiepie and meet Jacksepticeye. He wanted to be bros with Pewds and a boss like Jack!

~ Jacobs House~
"A great big bang and dinosaurs, fiery raining meteors, it all ends unfortunately. But you gonna live forever in me. I garounte, just wait and see."

Jacob has a singing passion. He wants to go on The Voice one day and his friends knew that he would make it some day.

" But you're gonna live forever in me I guarantee, just wait and see. Anyway guys, I hope you liked my cover of John Mayer's Live Forever In Me. Leave in the comment below what I should do next and I will get back to you."

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZZZ* his phone went.
"See you guys in the next video. Later haters." Jacob reached out and turned off the camera. He grabbed his phone and saw a text message from you.

Can u come to my apartment? I wanna record a video with the whole crew here.

Yeah. Did u already message David?

No. Can u?

Yeah. Sure.

We are on our way.

~David's House~
I finished recording and was almost finished recording when Jacob called me.
"Hey was up man?"
"Nothing much. The girls invited us over to record something random. Wanna come with me?"
"Yeah sure."
"Ok. Imma come by and pick you up soon."
"Ok. Later dude."
"Bye."
David went back to editing when his bisexual friend hung up the phone.

~time skip~
*At your apartment*
*Ding dong*

You rush to the door and pull it open reveal David and his hairstyle similar to Markiplier. His hair was shaved on the sides but the top was long. He had on a blue button up flannel shirt that was open to reveal his gray shirt under it and he wore black jeans to match his outfit with blue shoes.

Behind him was Jacob who was wearing a Twenty One Pilots sweatshirt with black jeans  and red shoes. He wore a black hat over his orange hair.

"Hey lil mama." David says to you which makes you roll your eyes.
"Hey David." You say.
"What's up Jacob!" Amber says excitedly from the couch. "Hey David."
"Hi, " Jacob replies to Amber from the door.
"Come in guys, come in." You said to the boys. Both smiled at you but David did a sexy wink.

You closed the door behind them and took a seat on the couch. You sat on the end with David next to you and on the other couch, Nessa was at the end, Amber in the middle, and Jacob on the other side of Amber.

" So lil mama, what random stuff are we going to record actually?" David asked you.

"My name is not lil mama first of all and second, I was thinking something to do with the mall."
"I'd love to see you in Victoria Secret." David said quietly.
"We should try to get kicked out!" Nessa suggested.
"Yeah, like out of Walmart or something." Jacob suggested.
"Yeah!" Amber agreed.
"Walmart it is." You say. "Ok, who all is gonna bring a camera?"
"Just you and me sugar." David said, adding another flirtatious wink.