Chapter 2: Starbucks

Amber's P.O.V
I drove around the City to go pick up my best friend, y/n. We have been friends since 7th grade and here we are now, I'm 21 and she is 20.

I think that its really cool that she has a YouTube channel but it wasn't what she wanted to do at first. When we met, she wanted to be an actress but now she is a gamer.

I like it though and I support her as much as she supports my art dream. I'm still going to art school but its Saturday right now and that means hang out and party with friends!

I made it to Nessa's house and she is standing outside wearing a cute outfit. She had a black and white striped sweater with a tealish color skirt. She had on her glasses black glasses with a bow complementing her blonde curls too. She works in the fashion industry and she kills it!

 She works in the fashion industry and she kills it!

Vanessa's P.O.V
I watch as Amber's white car pulls up in my drive way. I adjust my watch on my wrist and step off my porch.
"Wassup gurl!" I say as I whip my blonde curls around and open the car door.

"Aye girl!!" Amber replied pulling a brown lock of hair behind her ear. "Ready to go?"

"Yep!" I reply buckling my seatbelt. We head over to my newest friends' apartment and headed over to Starbucks. I ordered a double chocolate chip frappechino and a cookie. Amber ordered a caramel frappechino with a brownie and y/n ordered her favorite drink with a muffin.

We all sat together at a table while sipping our drinks together.

Your P.O.V
"So, who is your YouTube crush y/n?" Nessa asked me.
"I don't know. Haven't taken the test yet." I say to her.
"No silly! She means who do you actually like." Amber said to me, rolling her eyes.
" Oh. Goodness I'm an idiot. There is this one guy that is supah hawt."
"Who? Who? Who?" Nessa and Amber asked me in unison. This guy named Ethan. His channel is Crankgameplays and he is really cute."

"Awwwwww!! You like him you like him you really really like him" Nessa says a little loud.

"VANESSA!!!!" I whisper shouted. There were eyes just glued on our table. I got up and walked out on to the busy sidewalk, Nessa and Amber followed behind me giggling like little 3rd graders gossiping.

Amber's P.O.V
Vanessa and I follow y/n outside giggling like fools. "So....." I said to get y/n's attention. "What does he look like?" She pulled he phone from the back of her skinny jeans.

She did a few thing before showing me and Nessa a picture of a blue haired cutie who had on angle wings and a black shirt. Sure did look like angel I thought.

"He's hawt!" Nessa said pushing her glasses up on her face

"Ya. He even has the sweetest voice and the best personality in the world. Too bad he won't notice me. I'm just another one of those fan girls in the crowd. I dream too big sometimes. I dream things that will never come true."

I spoke up then and accidentally pushed Nessa trying to stop y/n.
"Stop saying all this nonsense! You will be noticed! And this talk about dreaming too big has got to stop! There is NO such thing as dreaming too big. You will follow your dreams no matter how big or how crazy your dreams are. I know you y/n. I know you." She was tearing up a little.

"Look, Indy Popcon is coming up soon and, it was a surprise but...I got you, Me, Nessa, Jacob, and David tickets!"
"WHAT??"

Your P.O.V
"WHAT??" Wait.... Am I loosing my mind or did I hear what I just heard? I'm going... She is taking me....AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
"WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING INDY POPCON BITCHES!!!"

Oopsies....everyone is staring now while my friends are dying laughing. For some reason, I started running. I didn't know where I was going but I know that I loved the way the wind blew on my face and I couldn't even feel my feet touch the ground as I ran. All of a sudden, I heard my name being called.

"Y/n?"
"Y/n?"
"Come on....wake up y/n wake up...." Why are they...crying? I should just stop. So I do.

That does me no good at all because all of a sudden, I am floating on my back in the air. What?? I see a white roof with really bright lights. I look to my right and see more white things and I see big machines.

I look to my left and see familiar blonde curls with glasses. The curls are accompanied by brown waves and a birthmark on the forhead. Amber? Nessa? Is that them? Where am I? Where is my Starbucks?

"Starbucks?" I say out loud in a raspy voice. "Y/N!!" Your awake!!" Nessa shouts. "Been awake dis wholllleee timmmeee."
Wait! Why was I talking like that.
"Where im attt?" I ask.
" The hospital."

Amber answers. "When I told you your surprise, you got so excited that you started running for some reason and you didn't watch as a car came and hit you. You were knocked out for 2 hours. Nothing is broken though."
"Amber, could you get a doctor?" Nessa asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Amber gives my hand a tight squeeze before she walks away.
"I'm so sorry y/n."
"All izz gooddd."
"Umm, Ms. (Full name)." A doctor says looking at you with a clipboard.
"Hmmmm?"

"You are free to go today. Just check out at the front desk OK sweetheart?"

"Mmmm k."

~My first time skip! Cool beans!~

At Your Apartment your P.O.V

"So,..." Nessa says to break the award silence. "Whatchya wanna do?"
"I don't know. Wanna record something absolutely random?" You suggest.

"That sound great!" Amber says.
Nessa looks at me and Amber before asking, "But the only thing is, what randomness shall we record?"

"Lets invite Jacob!" Amber squeals. We all know she has a huge crush on the guy but he is clueless. To help a friend out, I decided to call over Jacob and David so we have the whole crew.