Chapter 8: Games

Third person veiw

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Nessa and Amber screamed in unison. Everyone grabbed a pillow and took glasses off. The table was moved away from some as pillow started to fly.

WHAM!

POW!

Pillows were being smacked on faces and slammed on backs as angry pillow war cries escaped into the air. After maybe 5 minutes, everybody but Amy was laying down panting like dogs.
"I WIN!" Amy said as she put a foot on Mark's chest. She clutched the pillow to her chest with one hand and the other was in the air. There were giggle and groans as that announcement was made. Amber got up and grabbed the pillows from everyone. She set them in a circle on the tile as she grabbed Nessa glasses.
"What are we doing?" Nessa asked adjust her glasses on her Dave Amber looked up and said, "I dont know. Wanna do spin the bottle or something?"
"Umm I dont know I mean like-"
" Say no more." Amber interrupted. "Guys, spin the bottle is in here if you want to play!" And with that, everyone piled into the room and sat on a pillow. Amber grabbed a beer bottle from the fridge and poured it into s cup. She took the empty beer bottle and set it in the middle of the circle. She took her place next to Tyler on a pillow.
"This game has a twist. Yes, I know we are acting like middle schoolers rift now, but who cares. So, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, you have to kiss and then go in the closet for seven minutes with that person. I made it up and its called spin thwarted bottle in heaven. Got it? Good"
"Who wants to spin first?" Jacob asked. "You do it." Y/n suggested. He shrugged his shoulders and said "OK." His shaky hand reached out and spun the bottle with his fingertips. Hearts beat like rapid drums as the bottle slows and stops on Amber. "Go ahead Amber." Y/n nudges Amber. Jacob sits there terrified but since he wasn't moving, Amber decided to get up and peck his lips. "YAY" Nessa, Y/n, and David shouted. "JAMBER FOR LIFE!!" Y/n shouted. "Now go in the closet." Mark giggled to them. Jacob was still in shock but David grabbed him ad dragged him into the closet as Amber followed behind, David closed the door and locked it from the out side leaving the two in the dark closet alone. Everyone outside the closet scooted by the door to listen to what was going on.
Lets look in the closet, shall we. Also, no smut in this chapter but it gets steamy. Very steamy. Lots and lots of kissing
Amber and Jacob sat in the closet not saying anything for about 15 seconds before Jacob broken the silence.
"That kiss....felt good."
"Care for another?" Amber asked.
"Sure," her crush replied. Amber felt around before grabbing Jacobs hand. They stood up in the closet as her hands crawled up his body and to his neck. Her faces leaned in close to his as she kissed him again.

Amber's P.O.V

I leaned in and kissed him again. His lips were warm against mine. I felt him kissing back as his hands moved from my waist to my back. He pushed me to a wall and he pulled his lips away. His forehead rested on mine as he whispered something to me. "I love you Amber." "I love you too. You dont know how much ive wanted to kiss you. Ive liked you for a really long time but I thought you would never notice or feel the same."
"Ive liked you fr a long time too but I thought you would think im crazy. I thought you would think of me as some kind of loser because I am."
"Well," I said and gave him a third kiss. "I like this loser." He pushed his lips against min again and sloped his hand to my thy. I lifted that leg onto his hip and he lifted the other one. Soon enough, I was pinned o the wall making out with a guy in a closet. Then, something happened. He started to French kiss me. It felt...different and as soon as I got used to the kiss, the door opened. Everyone stood there n shock as they saw me against the wall, legs wrapped around Jacobs waist and kissing him. I stared out the closet than dropped down. I hung my head low in embarrassment. Y/n comes up and wraps hee arm on my shoulder. I look up at her and see her smiling.
"Im so proud!"
"OK mom." I joke and roll my eyes. Everyone sits back down on the pillows except for Jacob and I because we just went in the closet.
"Who's next?" Tyler asked me. I pointed to him and said, "You are guess." He spun the bottle really fast and just when it seemed like it wouldn't stop. It pointed to Kathryn. "Oh goodness." Kathryn muttered. "I have a girlfriend. Do I have to kiss her? No offense Kat" Tyler whined. "Yeah! Im married!" Kathryn said flipping her hair. "Just quick on the cheek." Jacob said. Tyler stood up and Kathryn did too. He gave her a peck on the Cheek and walked to the closet with her.