Chapter 3

Hey guys!! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was over at my friends place for the beginning of the holidays.

SO SORRY!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks

S.

**************************************

... Logan." My father said with a smile plastered on his face. My body flinch at the sound of his name. I see a sense of accomplishment fill my dad as he sees my reaction. Why is he feeling like had accomplished something? Does he know what happened? Did Logan tell him?

My body refuses to move and my eyes are locked on Logan, the person I have run from countless times before. Sadly my once good luck has run out.

I was pulled out of my frozen state by the other 2 friends that now climb out of the car and I head inside the house.

I head towards kitchen still in shock. I walk into the kitchen to find the grey and white marble counters shining because of the morning sun. The black smoothe tiles underfoot change their shades. The sun shines through the window in rays and scatter throughout the room.

I make my slowly to the silver, double - door fridge. As I was walking my hip decided to make contact with the counter edge sending a wave of pain through my body. I feel as if I have been shot in the side and I fall down to the floor. The pain is all to similar to the one night my father came home from a party at his friend's place.

** FLASH BACK **

I was finishing cleaning the kitchen and I was putting away the know shining plates into one of the top cupboards. My mother went away on a working trip leaving me with my father. Alone.

I hear my dad's car pull up the drive way and the door opening and slamming shut. I hear the sound of my father singing. He must be really drunk tonight and I hope he won't doing anything that I will have to suffer from.

The front door swings open to reveal my father drunker than he has ever come home before. Oh No.

"Violet! Have you cleaned the house for me!" He says. He walks into the lounge and flops down on one of the leather couches while placing a bottle of vodka on the coffee table.

"Yes father. Anything you need me to do for you now?" I walk out of the kitchen and into the lounge. I keep my head down and stare at my feet in a sign of respect to my father. The smell of dreadful alcohol reaches my nose and I am struggling to hold my breathe in to stop breathing anymore of it.

"Sit down and have a drink with me. I am sure you have done everything. You have haven't you?"

"Yes father. Everything is clean and packed away."

I take a seat on the couch to his left and stare the bottle in front of me. I was not of legal age to drink because I am only 13 but I have to obey my father or else...

My father grabs the bottle and hands it to me as and tells me to take a drink. I take the vodka from his hand and drank it. The liquid burns my the back of my throat.

He tells me to take another drink but I shake my head. He then orders me using his Alpha tone on me but I shake my head and now you can see the red rushing to his face because I was disrespecting a direct order from my Alpha.

''And why not?''

"Mark told me that I cant."

My father stands up from his seat and towers over me while staring at me. I my hands were getting sweaty and were shaking. I just refused by father's order because I was following a friends advice not to drink when young.

He grabs my wrist painfully strong and drags me down the hall to the door that leads to the basement. He throws me down the weakly looking stares and I land on my bruised hip. I let out a small whimper but not loud enough for my father to hear. He walks down the stairs towards me boldly and swung me onto his shoulder.

He throws me onto a chair and ties my legs and only one of me hands together. Why did he only tie one of my hands?

"So you think you can listen to others and refuse your alpha's orders. Does he own you? Can he control your life? After tonight you will know who you belong to for the rest of your life! Your are my daughter and you are the next in line to become Alpha!"

My father walks over to a table that have a variety of crafting tools. He places his hand above an object out of my sight until he lifts his hand into view. It's a knife!

Tears are rolling down my cheeks and I have no control to stop them. Is he going to stab me? My quite cries turn into sobs at the taught of my own father, the one is suppose to love and care for me and help me through my problems, has now tied my up to a chair and has a knife in his grasp while a evil smile is spread across his face.

"This will show you who you belong to and I own you now and I will own you forever!"

He then grabbed my right arm, which is free, and pressed the knife down on the inside of my wrist. I scream out in pain as the knife cuts my skin and the cold feeling of the knife burns with in my wound. The pains unbearable, my blood was dripping onto the floor creating a puddle of scarlet liquid.

My father pushes the knife's blade deeper into the cuts and I let out the loudest scream that I can manage out of my lungs. sweat was pouring down my face and I was crying out every tear inside of me.

My wolf, Katrina A.K.A Kat, is whimpering in the back of my mind. She doesn't like to see me in such pain and it is hurting her but the only thing that bothers her more is that she cannot do anything to try and help me.

I was covered in sweat and blood once my father was done. He stood up while looking at me while looking more evil than ever.

"And by this carving, you are bonded by mind and sole to your creator. I Rober Snowflower am bonded to you as you are now bonded to be."

I suddenly feel like there has been invisible chains locked onto my body, restraining me from leaving my now 'creator' and my father. I was so overcome by this strain that I began to see dots and then everything went black and completely quite.

I woke up the next morning in my bed and a throbbing pain in my right arm. I lifted my arm to find that he had carved a symbol into my wrist. I try to touch the scar that has formed over it but I wince back at the sharp pain that came.

The symbol was to infinity signs that overlap one another. Images of what happened that night came back to me. I curl up my legs to my chest as I sit there sobbing with my head between my knees.

** END FLASHBACK **

My life went from pure heaven to sure hell in those last few seconds of feeling free. Not owned by anybody. No claim. No price. No chain that binds me to one person...........No bond.

The only way this bond or marking ,to show you are own by a person, can be removed is if that person is killed or they remove the mark themselves but taking a knife and placing a cross over the mark that is currently there.

All I wish for my knight in shining armour, my Romeo, my prince charming to come and save me from what fate had made me suffer and break the bond holding me here and stopping me from running as far away as possible.

Why does my life have to be hell? Why cant I be free and live life how I wish to? Why has fate and the Goddess herself given me this life?

I pick myself off of the warming black floor and head over to the fridge and grab the bacon and eggs for make for my father and his friends while switching kettle on to start boiling for their coffee. Another day has started and now I hope it ends quickly and with no pain, no broken bones, no bruises and no tears of being a failure in protecting myself from the very beginning.

***************************

Please vote and comment.

Will up load soon though!!

S.