Chapter 21

Hey my readers. Hope you enjoying.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I am currently in the middle of my end-of-the-year exam and I'm not going to lie. It is tough.

Anyways, thanks for all the reads and votes. Please keep them coming and share this story with others.

SHOUT OUT!!

Shout out to:   Diana2913; Amiya_Sinn and to our newest member -->  Bussbiker

Thank you for your votes or comments and the support. I really appriciate it.

Luke mom's scar on the side.

Here is the next chapter. (Warning:  NOT EDITED)

Bye       

Selina

**********************************************

Violet's P.O.V

"Well look at you. Haven't you just grown up into a pretty little lady." Logan said. He walked closer and stood with his legs against the front of the bed. Oh Gosh.

I remained silent and just stared at the comforter like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I heard him growl in frustration before reaching over the bed and grabbing my chin roughly so that I was now looking at him.

"Oh look what we have here." He said while looking down at my hands on my lap.

He grabbed my arm and turnned it so that my wrist was facing upward, exposing the bonding mark that my dad gave me 2 years ago.

"Looks like your dad finally accepted the agreement between us. Very clever. A bonding mark? I would never of  thought of that. It's perfect actually. Now tell me... where is your mate?" He said looking back up at me, waiting for an answer.

I kept my mouth shut and just stared blankly back at him. The real reason why I was not answering was because I myself have no clue where he is right now. The last I saw him was before I ran out of the pack house.

"Answer me you bitch!" He growled at eagain. Anger issues much.

I didn't answer.

He lifted his hand so quick and brought it down so hard that I only noticed what had happend until seconds after I hit the floor on the other side of the bed.and my cheek started stinging. Little needles were running across my cheek in all directions. I'm really sure that there is now a red handprint on my cheek because of how Logan was smiling proudly at me,  at his work.

"Fine. I will get you to answer my questions sometime." He said.

There was a knock on the door. To tell you truth, I have never felt so relieved in my life.

"ENTER." Logan growled from being interupted.

"Sorry to bother sir but Xavier is here and he wishes to speak with you about the agreement you made." Bruce said while walking into the room still holding the door open.

"Very well. We'll continue this later. Bruce, you're on gaurd." Logan said and walked out as Bruce closed the door.

He walked towards me. I quickly shuffled back until my back was against the wall and I was trapped on the floor. He brought his hands up in a I surrender fashion before taking catious steps forwards and crouching down to my level.

"He really hit you hard didn't he. Heard it all the way from downstairs." He chuckled and stood up. He went and sat down in a chiar that was placed in the corner of the room so that he can keep watch over everything in the room.