Chapter 5

Guys I like nearly cried in this one.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

ps. when you speak to your wolf it will be Italics while the pack link will be in Bold.

************************************

Luke P.O.V

My name is Luke Blackcloud, 17. The one thing that makes me different from some other people is a simple thing:

I am a werewolf

I am a part of the Blue River Pack and I am the next line to be Beta of my pack. I have not yet found my true mate but that is my mission before I become Beta. My mother is the current Beta Female of the pack but the way she cares for everyone individually is so motherly. I hope my mate has that motherly figure.

I climb out of my car slowly while gripping the package to deliver in my hands. I don't know why but I am nervous to the bone. I never felt like this when I am delivering parcels.

I head down the curved pathway that leads up the beach house. It's a beautiful design with blue and white walls. Roses are spread all around the front porch. Breath taking if I might saw with the view all around you and the forest. The forest is the best part. The smell of the damp dirt and freshly fallen rain. It seems as if it were calling to enter and to fell and breathe her surroundings, see the sights that she beholds. My wolf, Zach, has been itching for a run since this morning but as much as I want to, I have other things to do first.

As I get to the front door and look back at the view of the forest, I can't stop myself from getting lost in the view. I quickly push the door bell of the house. I wait patiently for the costumer to come forward as I lose myself in my surroundings.

I hear the click of the door being open and I turn around to greet the person behind the door. I turn slowly only to come face to face with the most beautiful, god - like figure. I come back to reality and greeted her properly before I am lost in her beauty once again.

"Good morning. I have a parcel for.......Ms' Ocean."

At my greeting, an angelic smile spreads on her perfect heart - shaped face. I take a moment to fully look at her. The way her raven black hair falls in waves down to her hip, her full pink lips with the slight shine of lip gloss and her eyes is what draws me closer. The way the blue and the green blend into her eyes are absolutely mesmerizing.

"That would be me. Thank you." Her sweet voice fills me with this unknown feeling. I handed her the forms to sign as I stare at her. I know staring is rude but I couldn't help how she can draw me in like this. No other girl does this to me so why does she? Is she a werewolf like me? Do humans have the same good looking characters and the perfect tanned skin?

I took a breathe to get her scent to find that she is a werewolf and part of my pack's largest enemy, The Starlight Pack. Yes, I am on their territory but I have an arrangement with them that I may be on their land only for my working hours but any other time their land is off limits to me.

I drawn out of my gaze by the sound of an old, rusty car pulling quickly up the drive way and coming to a full stop, leaving behind two long black lines. I realize the scent coming from the car was the scent of Alpha Xavier and because of how much power he is showing. I have also have power emitting off of me but not as much as if I were truly Beta now. In the car is 3 people and Alpha Xavier and clearly look as if they had just return from a full night of drinking and partying. I turn to get my papers back from the women to find her staring daggers at Alpha Xavier. Isn't that a sign of disrespect? But Alpha Xavier doesn't notice as he climbs out of the car and heads our way.