6. Cup's House

http://hoi-tem.deviantart.com/art/Delta-Seymour-jpg-version-for-WATTPAD-691914238- Go look at the cool design of Delta Seymour my friend made!

-ON THE WAY TO CUPHEAD AND MUGMAN'S HOUSE-

Y/N POV

Rouge was on the verge of tears as we got into the car to drive to Cup's house for the sleepover. "Rouge. You're about to cry because you're afraid of seeing somebody you hate?" I asked, closing the passenger side door as I sat down.

"Well, what if you told that person you hate to go drink a gallon of sulfuric acid and die?" Rouge retorted, getting into the car. She handed me her bag and stabbed the keys into the ignition.  

"Well Rouge, you have to remember that she came back to see her family, not you. She may be so caught up with everybody else that she'll leave us completely alone." I said, trying to keep Rouge from losing her shit.

"Really?"

"Do I normally lie to you, Rouge Mae?"

"No."

Rouge drove past our old high-school and kept her eyes on the road as we passed it. "Why do you always shun it as we drive by?" I asked. Rouge kept her stone face on the road and didn't say a word. I pulled out my phone and started playing Breakfast Simulator EXTREME as we headed towards our destination. After a few times of failing, I checked my text messages and saw one from Cup.

(C-CUP, Y-YOU)

C: Wassup

Y: Nothing. U?

C: Trying to keep Bendy from climbing the cat tower

Y: U have a cat?

C: yep, her name's Latte

Y: How fitting

C: Have U and Rouge left ur house yet? We're waiting on u 2

Y: Yea. We r on our way fam

C: Cool. Cya soon 'fam'

Y: XD Bye

C: Bye

I turned off my phone as we arrived at Cup's house. Rouge shrunk down in her seat. "Can you go see if she's in there yet? Just say I'm grabbing my stuff." Rouge wheezed. I nodded reluctantly, fixing my drawstring bag on my shoulder. I stepped out of the car and into the slightly warm air. I stretched and walked towards Cup's front door and knocked. Almost instantly the door was opened by Mugs, holding a light brown and white speckled cat. That must be Latte. I thought to myself. Mugs smiled as he stepped out of my way to let me in.

"Did Rouge come with you?" Asked Mugs, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just grabbing her stuff out of her car." I replied, feeling a bit of guilt for lying to Cup's brother. Mugs took my overnight bag out of my hand and beckoned for me to follow. I followed Mugs through his living room and saw Cup sitting in a chair upside down, his head nearly touching the floor. The yellow fluff that normally covered his right eye was hanging down, revealing a long crack that came from the bottom of his eye. He waved, moving his remaining hand to cover the crack. Guessing I wasn't supposed to see that, I thought. I then remembered that I should be looking for Cuppuccino. I didn't want to be nosy, so I decided to just go tell Rouge that she wasn't here and hope for the best. I continued to follow Mugs, but then another problem arose; I didn't have an excuse to get away to tell Rouge that Cup's female clone wasn't here. As Mugs set my stuff down on the sofa, I came up with the excuse that I'd forgotten something in the car. "Oh, I forgot something in the car. I'm gonna go get it." I cringed at my second lie and waved bye to Mugs as I trotted back out to the car to spill the beans with Rouge. I closed the door behind me as I dashed over to Rouge, who was still sitting in the driver seat of the car.

"So, what's the situation?" Rouge asked desperately.

"From what I saw, there seems to be no evidence of her being there since nobody mentioned her existence." I said to Rouge, hearing her breathe a breath of relief. She opened up her door and stepped out of her car, carrying her bag on her shoulder.

"Well, uh, let's go inside." Rouge said, heading back up towards Cuphead's front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Longer chapter this time, YEET

Hehehehe!!       

Listening to Melanie Martinez, eating and writing at the same time is usually not a good idea.

BEEP BEEP LETTUCE

HONK HONK CABBAGE

CRY CRY BABY

WRITE WRITE WILLOW

PEEP PEEP POTATO

POT POT PEPE

PEA PEA PEEPO

ill stop fam

-Willowflames